Photo

Sept 15th and Oct 1 blog and vacation...

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Mishka Designs

Mishka Designs
  • 1,574 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 07:00 PM

Hello my beautiful, excited brides - I am POSITIVE that those of you with Oct, Nov and Dec weddings can't believe it's nearly here!!!

I just wanted to let you know that I will be "gone" from Sept 12th until the middle of October so you'll be without all my sage and wise advice until then (I didn't want you to think I was ignoring you when I don't respond in that time frame!).

The blog will still be coming-out, so if you want something to read (like you're super bored and have nothing better to do ) here's what will be coming-up:

Sept 15th - the color scheme of orange and blue!
    Oct 1st - guest blogger talking about the history and showing example of traditional huppahs (more for coordinators, but just wanted to tell you if you were interested)!!

Blog is here: Mishka Designs' Blog

I should be back before the Oct 15th blog, but, in case I am not, that blog will deal with the color scheme of red and blue - it was a request!!!

Hope ya'all have THE BEST Sept ever and I will be back, I promise.

(if you're wondering where I will be, here's a little hint: )

#2 Jenn6603

Jenn6603
    • 118 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 09:07 PM

CONGRATS Mishka!!!

:)

Jenn

#3 kate.com

kate.com

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 8,921 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 12:09 PM

Congrats! So excited for you!
        I sent over my photobucket pictures... I think I have good taste, I just need help putting it all together so it's beautiful and not busy~

#4 edna

edna
        • Site Supporter
        • 1,360 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 02:42 AM

We are going to miss you, but we know is for something that is so beautiful.. congratulations Mishka!!! please keep us updated about the little Mishka!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users