269 replies to this topic

#51 fudgie

fudgie
  • 353 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 08:18 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Dreamgirl08
    Can someone please direct me as to how to order my flower on ETSY
    I am so lost!! I created my account on there & e-mailed her, but I don't even know if she got my message. Can someone please post the actual purchase pg. link??
    I feel like for some reason I could never get through on that pg!
    My wedding is 2 weeks away..someone please help!!

thanks..
    I'll PM you...
    Photo by: Cineart Photographywww.cineartphotography.comOur Professional Slideshow

#52 Cassondra2009

Cassondra2009
    • 444 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 08:22 PM

Hello ladies...I'm on the hunt for a pink lily to wear in my hair. Has anyone seen one?

#53 Cassondra2009

Cassondra2009
      • 444 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 10:39 PM

THANK YOU!! The pink lily on that website is exactly what I was looking for!! Did you already get your lily? what do you think of the quality?

#54 nina1589

nina1589
        • 41 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 05:14 PM

OOhhhh I totally bought those too, and I forgot! They may work perfect! The hair flowers from H&M. Sorry I posted this in the wrong spot.

#55 Jess

Jess
          • 4,455 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 08:45 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Cassondra2009
            Hello ladies...I'm on the hunt for a pink lily to wear in my hair. Has anyone seen one?
            Hi Cassondra - there will like 5 pages of them on etsy - here are a few:

Handmade Accessories on Etsy - Stargazer Lily Hair Flower by lucysblooms[]=tags&includes[]=title

Handmade Accessories on Etsy - Hot Pink Lily Hair Clip - Retro Glam Wedding Prom Rockabilly - Buy 4 Items Get 1 FREE by SocialButterflies[]=tags&includes[]=title

Handmade Accessories on Etsy - PINK LILY Silk Flower Hair Clip by islandbreeze[]=tags&includes[]=title

Handmade Everything else on Etsy - Stargazer Lily Blume - Medium, Pink - 7 dollars by inblume[]=tags&includes[]=title

Handmade Accessories on Etsy - Pink Tiger Lily Hair Flower by rascalkosher[]=tags&includes[]=title

#56 seaprincess

seaprincess
            • 753 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 10:42 PM

Here was mine, it was a white real touch orchid:
              Click the image to open in full size.

And here it is in my hair on the day:
              Lindsay and Jamie - January 28, 2009

#57 dolphin

dolphin
              • 39 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 12:15 AM

Great thread. Is anyone considering wearing a real flower. I am wondering if the resorts that do weddings a lot have them in the salon. Maybe I will get a fake one to bring too---they are sooo pretty.

#58 estella1007

estella1007
                • 475 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 12:35 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Cassondra2009
                  THANK YOU!! The pink lily on that website is exactly what I was looking for!! Did you already get your lily? what do you think of the quality?
                  Sorry for answering back so late. I forgot to check this thread for a while obvio. I got my hair flowers and I love them! I ordered a single white lily, and also a double white orchid (not sure which I will use yet.) I will post pics as soon as I take some. Def a great price for as nice as they are. I think they were only $12-$15 each.

#59 Olivianyc

Olivianyc
                  • 17 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 12:32 PM

I just ordered mine from a website called My Diva's Closet. They have a decent collection, very reasonably priced. I got a 4" white gardenia... i'll post when it gets here.

Here's the link.
                    Flower Hair Clips, Silk Flower Hair Clips, Hair Pins and Accessories

#60 lupearroyo

lupearroyo
                    • 82 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 02:57 AM

Here are 2 options for me....... by etsy seller brendasbridalveils

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users