Sign in to follow this  
yamille

Post your hair flower here

Thanks for all the great ideas! I am going to ask whoever makes my realtouch bouquet if they can also make me a hair flower clip. But now I know the prices online, so it really helps. They are all so beautiful!

Hi Ladies, For those of you who are planning on wearing a flower in your hair on the big day, just wondering what kind of idea's you have for how you will style your hair? Anyone have any pictures?

where did you get the flowers, did you make them yourself?

Thanks!

Hi Jennifer

Im not sure if my hair is going to be up or down yet, but depending on the style, I may have a flower. Etsy.com has some really nice flowers that I will probably end up getting should I get my hair put up. I have posted some pics below for my hair inspiration. I think (not competely sure) but The bride with her hair up, is actually a BDW bride?? Sorry if I didnt mention you name - forgive me in advance. But I loved her hair with the flower in it.

a>

a>

(ex-cousin - with long hair - thats what Im looking at)

Hope that helps!

I did my hair much like the 1st pic that Jenny posted (low chignon) & I tucked a real white & pink orchid into the side of it. We got the flowers (all my girls wore one as well) from the florist. We got married in Maui, so flowers in your hair is a must :)

I have short shoulder length hair...I will just be curling it and pinning the flower up on one side. Etsy is a great place to find a hair flower...also haircomesthebride.com

My FI's one request for our wedding was that I wear my hair up, but I can't find a style I love yet...I definitely want a stargazer lily pinned in somehow, my girls dresses are fuchsia and white so it will match perfectly!

StargazerLily.pdf

I photographed a bride last week that THE ABSOLUTELY most gorgeous hair flowers ever!!!! They were real and were placed in a wave through to the side of her hair. Absolutely stunning!!

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.