Sign in to follow this  
yamille

Post your hair flower here

I am thinking the same thing...

Originally Posted by SeeFlowers View Post

Will a real flower wilt throughout the day/evening? I always wondered if thats why fake flowers became popular?

My SIL used a real flower & it did wilt.  She actually changed flowers 3 times during the evening because they started looking bad.

Originally Posted by Sharon99 View Post

Originally Posted by SeeFlowers View Post

Will a real flower wilt throughout the day/evening? I always wondered if thats why fake flowers became popular?

I had a real lily in my hair when I graduated years back... she put one in that hadn't opened yet and it had opened mid day and then started to wilt by the end of the day... in the end I really wish I would have used a fake flower.

Originally Posted by Sharon99 View Post

Thanks for the feedback...I will definitely get a fake one now. The last thing I want to worry about is my flower dying and having to replace it.

Hey ladies, thanks for the info on the real flowers vs. fake flowers. I wondered about this too! I will definitely go with the fake flower as well. :)

Fake is also nice because it is a great keepsake.  You could maybe pass it on to someone for their wedding (something borrowed) or swag some tulle over your new born babies crib and put your flower in the center or wear it again on your 1 year anniversary?? The possibilities are endless.