Sign in to follow this  
ikupoo

ceremony location on Excellence Playa Mujeres

HI!

The only pictures that I found on the ceremony site was that concrete gazebo, which doesn't look that private. Are there any other wedding location on the site? Pics would hlep tremendously!

I'm pretty sure there is a beach site, it's not a full gazebo thing like the Excellence, but it can be decorated. I would say email the WC there and ask for pictures. The one from ERC sent us so many ceremony pictures in different areas. I'm sure they have some from that resort as well.

The wedding corrdinator responded very promtply. Looks like gazebo and beach wedding are the only 2 settings available.

Here are more info about their wedding for anybody who needs them.

01_COCKTAIL_HOUR.pdf

01_Wedding_Packages.pdf

02_Documents_required_for_civil_wedding_ceremony.pdf

02_SILVER_&_GOLD_DINNERS.pdf

03_Additional_items_price_list.pdf

I saw the pictures of food on expedia and they look pretty good, so I'm not too concerned about the menu-except for the fact that both my sister and I are allergic to gluten dary, milk, eggs and almonds...so there will be a lot of substitutions on mine and her plate. I probably don't even have to mention that there will be no wedding cake served!

My main concern with this resort is that the ceremony and the reception is not secluded. Almost anyone at the resort can see it. Also, I don't think they offer a donkey with a sombrero like EDR!!!!

I was a little put off my the menu but my parents saw it and thought it sounded great. Does anyone know how the menu works for dinner? Do we have to pick one meal for everyone? Or can we give our guests a choice?