I broke it off today...

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#11 KatyKo

KatyKo
  • 851 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 09:46 AM

Crazy woman...crazy story.

I'm just glad the thread was about breaking it off with a carpool and not with the FI :) That is what I thought when I saw the post and I was sad.

#12 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
    • 5,681 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 10:27 AM

Wow what a psycho!! Good riddance :) You are more patient than I am!

#13 *Casey*

*Casey*
      • 5,209 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 10:31 AM

What a loony toon!!! I'm so glad you are getting out of that situation! I have to admit, the title of your thread scared me. Good to know it was about carpooling! LOL. Live is too short so get rid of all the drama that you can

#14 Amarillis

Amarillis
        • 1,913 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 10:44 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Hartyt509
          I'd be giving her the ride from hell lol get out and say now that is driving like im in the Indy 500 you stupid arse lol

I'd also tell her that you've kept all the abusive emails and are passing them to HR as it is bullying lmao she'd crap herself haha

GO HARTY GO!

Yeh... What a crummy situation! Yay for getting out! And, honestly, yay for screwing LMP over on the parking pass situation!

#15 sunset78

sunset78
          • 1,280 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 11:27 AM

What a headcase. Glad you got out of that one.... and yeah, I was one of the ones that took your heading the other way... thought you ended you relationship with your FI (glad to see it wasn't that).

#16 townie princess

townie princess
            • 298 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 06:27 PM

OMG that would be too funny if Harty suddenly showed up in the parking lot!

So it was just me and LMP in the car this morning, she turned all the charm and asked if I'd reconsider leaving the carpool.

I said no. It's gotten too bad that nothing can fix it now. I told her all the reasons why I was leaving, and that her firing off emails really hurt my feelings, even after I asked her to call me if she had a problem with me. She thought that email was faster. I said yes, it is fast, but isn't always the best solution.

ON A GOOD NOTE, I was madly looking for a new carpool yesterday morning and sent out a flurry of emails. I met with one guy today, so as of Monday I'll be driving with them on a trial basis until Thanksgiving.

YEAH.

#17 jjurick

jjurick
              • 45 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 06:35 PM

You should be proud of yourself for lasting that long and having the balls to stand up to them!

#18 EricaG

EricaG
                • 1,915 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 07:20 PM

What a basket case. I am so glad that you go tout of that and happy that you at least found a temp car pool to join. Will you be making the car full or will there be room for the other lady from your old car pool? There is too much drama in most work places and sometimes with family & friends, who needs the drama in the car to work?!! I am not surprised that she turned on all the charm today, since she is the one that screwed herself over. Within a short period of time, she would be right back to the same old stuff. WTG!!!
                  http://i141.photobuc....DSC_0038-1.jpghttp://i141.photobuc....DSC_0463-1.jpg
                  My wedding review of the Grand Palladium Palace, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
                  http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t35125

Our Professional Wedding and TTD Pictures by Photo Souvenirhttp:...

#19 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
                  • 2,262 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 07:58 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by townie princess
                    OMG that would be too funny if Harty suddenly showed up in the parking lot!
                    Nothing is impossible lol

#20 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
                    • 1,260 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 12:58 PM

Who'd of thought going green would be so stressful?! That's a lot of drama for a carpool!!
                      See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users