Photo

Display - Because 2 peopel fell in love

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 adias.angel

adias.angel
  • 719 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 02:44 PM

So I saw this display of parents and grandparents wedding pictures and just fell in love. I think this is something I am going to do for our AHR. Thought I would share it. Carla

Click the image to open in full size.

#2 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 9,504 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 03:17 PM

That is really sweet!

#3 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 18,759 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 03:22 PM

I do like these tables. it doesn't really work if one set of parents is divorced though so I didn't consider it.

#4 EricaG

EricaG
        • 1,915 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 03:26 PM

That is such an awesome idea. Don't know if we will do it, since my parents (mom & my sisters dad) are not married, and Larry's parents are in the process of divorcing. The only thing I can think of is if we can find Larry's grandparents wedding pics and then use the grandparents photos. I can get a copy of both of my Grandma & Grandpa's wedding pic and my Nanny & Grandpa's wedding pic.
          http://i141.photobuc....DSC_0038-1.jpghttp://i141.photobuc....DSC_0463-1.jpg
          My wedding review of the Grand Palladium Palace, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
          http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t35125

Our Professional Wedding and TTD Pictures by Photo Souvenirhttp:...

#5 monicaswave

monicaswave
          • 450 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 03:27 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Morgan
            I do like these tables. it doesn't really work if one set of parents is divorced though so I didn't consider it.
            I thought the same thing Morgan. My FI parents are soo cute but my parents are divorced so it would be too weird.

#6 adias.angel

adias.angel
            • 719 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 10:09 AM

Well I may not be doing this either. It looks like my Grandmother didn't have pictures taken because she was a war bride and film was hard to come by. Also found out I may not have any pics for my parents or my dad's parents.

#7 KatyKo

KatyKo
              • 851 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 10:13 AM

That is wonderful :)

#8 *Casey*

*Casey*
                • 5,209 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 10:37 AM

I LOVE that idea. My mom even brought it up the other day too. The only prob is... is that my FI's mom and dad had a really messy divorce when he was 3, and his step dad has really been the "father" figure his whole life. I would love to display their wedding pic, but I'm not too sure that would be appropriate regarding his real dad (who is a sleaze ball by the way... long story).

#9 Celina

Celina
                  • Banned
                  • 2,811 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 12:32 PM

I totally want to do this! This is so beautiful! Love the B&W Pics too!
                    "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

#10 jamisoncollette

jamisoncollette
                    • 1,257 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 12:40 PM

You could just use photos of yourself and fiance instead at different junctions in the relationship. Include pics of the two of you with the respective family members and most people will get the gist.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users