• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 24,768 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 04:48 PM

i don't think she got fake eyelashes for the bd shoot - whereas i had to! and sarah didn't have to either - the girl doing makeup told her she didn't need them. b*tch. (that's just jealousy speaking, i mean that in the nicest possible way)

#12 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 6,996 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 05:51 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by akh
      i don't think she got fake eyelashes for the bd shoot - whereas i had to! and sarah didn't have to either - the girl doing makeup told her she didn't need them. b*tch. (that's just jealousy speaking, i mean that in the nicest possible way)
      lol, you're funny.

I really really really wanted false lashes at the bd shoot, and she wouldn't give them to me. So, if it makes you feel any better I think your lashes look better than mine in the pics:)

#13 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 24,768 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 05:56 PM

not sure i agree! and when i went home w/them, paul refused to talk to me until i took those "spiders" off of my eyes. i won't be getting those again! lol -he hated them. good thing you can't see them really well in the photos!

#14 andreslove

andreslove
        • 227 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 05:56 PM

You all are hilarious! I had fake lashes at both the BD shoot and my wedding. For my wedding, I had lash extensions. They took 2 hours! Unfortunately, most of them are gone already. I have contacts and have allergies, so I've been constantly rubbing my eyes. They were supposed to last a much longer time, but I didn't try and save them after the wedding.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users