Photo

Grand Cayman

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 beachbride09

beachbride09
  • 150 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 04:28 PM

I plan on posting as many pictures and as much detail about GOH and a cruise wedding (even though we're eloping) when we return, in hopes of providing as much information to the upcoming GOH brides and any future brides.

33 days away!!!
    http://farm4.static.....3ca1220c_m.jpgJanuary 20, 2009
    Grand Cayman Island

#22 beachbride09

beachbride09
    • 150 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 05:10 PM

As a GOH bride, I can confirm that they do all the paper work for you so that when you arrive you're all set to get married!
      Grand Cayman Island

#23 sofylina

sofylina
      • 113 posts

Posted 21 December 2008 - 08:23 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Tobi Jessell
        sofylina--Maybe you are going on my wedding cruise...we are in Caymans to be married at the Grand Cayman Beach Suites 2/2! Are you cruising on the Carnival Destiny?
        As far as the legal paperwork goes, we have to meet the officiant at the hotel at 8am after we port and our wedding will be legal with a ceremony taking place at 11am. You do not have to be there for 24hrs nor blood test as some other islands require.
        Yes Yes, that's the cruise we will be on! So exciting. We are meeting the wedding coordinator at GOH at 10am. Maybe we will have to head to the Suites and see your set up, before our appointment.
        What a small world!
        All the best to you
        S
        50 guests joined us for our cruise wedding in Grand Cayman! Simply perfect!

#24 sofylina

sofylina
        • 113 posts

Posted 21 December 2008 - 08:25 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by beachbride09
          I plan on posting as many pictures and as much detail about GOH and a cruise wedding (even though we're eloping) when we return, in hopes of providing as much information to the upcoming GOH brides and any future brides.

33 days away!!!
          OMG, I will definitely be looking forward to all your info and pictures.
          Are you using a photographer from there? Who? I am starting to worry about that.
          50 guests joined us for our cruise wedding in Grand Cayman! Simply perfect!

#25 beachbride09

beachbride09
          • 150 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 08:54 PM

It's been a while since I've visited... and I really need to work on my review... but, if anyone has any questions about GOH and cruise wedding, I'm more than willing to help!
            Grand Cayman Island

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users