"open Bar"- past ROR brides

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Jill

Jill
  • 113 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 03:48 PM

Hey Ladies

I am having a poolside dinner/reception. Before I booked I emailed Chandlyn and asked about what the open bar is she said it is a "full open bar". I recently emailed her to see if wine is on every table and she responded saying "wine is not included in the open bar"... now does that mean that people cant even go up and get a glass if they want. Wine is popular and I cant imagine having a dinner service with no option of Wine. In the past brides that have had dinner on the beach/poolside have you had wine availible to you
    Thanks

#2 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
    • 1,260 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 10:30 PM

I did not have a pool or beach reception, but I only remember wine being served inside the restaurants. The bars had liquor, beer, and frozen drinks.
      See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

#3 jennifer24

jennifer24
      • 50 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 02:49 PM

Hi,

I emailed Chandlyn about alcoholic drinks served with dinner at the Mammee Bay Steakhouse. She told me beer and wine were included but if I wanted other drinks for guest I would need to pay for an open bar. It doesn't make sense that wine would not be included. I assumed that wine and beer would be included with all restaurant/reception dinners

#4 Jill

Jill
        • 113 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 03:56 PM

Hi Ladies

Chandlyn emailed me back and said we can arrange to have wine availible for my guests at the bar, and waiters can serve them or they can get it.. so that makes me happy, at least it is availible!

Thanks for your help though!~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users