Photo

Post Wedding Reception

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 TMELTON

TMELTON
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 02:06 PM

Need help with wording for post wedding reception or AHR. Just curious if anyone has found any good websites or anything. Looking for something not so formal.

Thanks

#2 LadyP

LadyP
    • 3,156 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 02:14 PM

I have not booked my wedding yet but there is an excellent site stthomasweddingpackages.com. That is very helpful. Angela and I spoke for a long time and as soon as FH and I narrow down a date I will be using her.

#3 laura b

laura b
      • 334 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 02:37 PM

TMelton-
        We are saying something like,
        Laura and Michael along with their parents would like to announce their marriage in Mexico on July 7th with a reception in Austin on August blahblah. Please join us in celebrating our union.

#4 IdOinCABO

IdOinCABO
        • 82 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 10:23 PM

you dont need a ticket or advance reservation just join us for our post cabo reception... blah blah blah

just wondering what did you guys do for your reception after? we are having a picture showing but do we need to have stuff planned out? the hubby is saying yea we need to know and so now im worried about it. I just invisioned visiting, a post cabo picture showing...dessert type of thing... he thinks we are not going to get any gifts...and i said i think we will and im sure people will want us to open them but would love to know your thoughts ;)

thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users