Pattis Bridal

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 GregsBride

• 333 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 07:25 PM

Hi Ladies!!

I was wondering if anyone has purchased a gown from their line? I saw a couple of their dresses online and fell in love. Their site doesn't have a store locator so it's a little difficult finding a boutique that carries them.

Also, since my wedding isn't until 2010, if I do track the dress down is it too early to purchase a gown? Or should I wait to see if I can find it on sale when it gets closer to my wedding date??

#2 catandcleo

• 173 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 12:58 PM

i'm not familiar with Pattis Bridal, but i do think you should hold off for a little while in buying your dress. You still have lots of time to shop. I have seen MANY posts on here where girls bought their dresses early and then found one they liked even better later on. Give it some time, in case your tastes or vision of your wedding changes.

#3 pangwin

• 6 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 01:48 PM

I LOVE Pattis! I tried on "Flora" from their 2009 Fall collection and it was absolutely gorgeous and flowy. Made of good quality materials. Unfortunately, I'm over on the west coast and in Canada, but if you're ever in the Vancouver area, I tried mine on at "Blush Bridal" in West Vancouver (Blush Bridal | Cocktail). Good luck!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users