Sign in to follow this  
FutureFoo

Rehearsal Dinner Spots??

Our wedding will be in Lahaina so I'm trying to find a rehearsal dinner spot nearby. I know there are some great restaurants around, but I was hoping someone could speak from a recent experience and let me know what you thought of a particular restaurant.

Any help would be great!!

We are going to the "Old Lahaina Luau", as I've heard good things about this place. Some of the places I checked out were very expensive. I would check out trip advisior for suggestions.

how many people do you have? Hula Grill has a nice little semi-private room (at Whaler's Village). There's also a nice little place right on Front Street.....damn, we ate there our last night in Maui....I'll find the name when I go home, but it has 2 levels of restaurant & looks out onto the water. Food was pretty good, I'd say the view is better than the food though. I'll be back with the name.

And, SAM, I highly recommend the Old Lahaina Luau. They were amazing. We got a fantasic location for our group (we booked about 8 months in advance...it helps ladies) & prepaid the gratuity (also helps). We had an amazing time there! There was even another receprion there the night we went (and we saw that couple get married on the same beach we did that morning!!!)

Our reception will be at the Feast of Lele (another luau, same owners as Old Lahaina). I keep hearing about the Pineapple Grill so I'll be interested to check that one out.

Thanks ladies