Sign in to follow this  
FutureFoo

Rehearsal Dinner Spots??

Our wedding will be in Lahaina so I'm trying to find a rehearsal dinner spot nearby. I know there are some great restaurants around, but I was hoping someone could speak from a recent experience and let me know what you thought of a particular restaurant.

Any help would be great!!

We are going to the "Old Lahaina Luau", as I've heard good things about this place. Some of the places I checked out were very expensive. I would check out trip advisior for suggestions.

how many people do you have? Hula Grill has a nice little semi-private room (at Whaler's Village). There's also a nice little place right on Front Street.....damn, we ate there our last night in Maui....I'll find the name when I go home, but it has 2 levels of restaurant & looks out onto the water. Food was pretty good, I'd say the view is better than the food though. I'll be back with the name.

And, SAM, I highly recommend the Old Lahaina Luau. They were amazing. We got a fantasic location for our group (we booked about 8 months in advance...it helps ladies) & prepaid the gratuity (also helps). We had an amazing time there! There was even another receprion there the night we went (and we saw that couple get married on the same beach we did that morning!!!)

I am having our rehersl dinner at the Pineapple Grill and our reception at Old Lahaina Grill. Great reviews of both places but I will let you know in 3 weeks when I get back. :)

Our reception will be at the Feast of Lele (another luau, same owners as Old Lahaina). I keep hearing about the Pineapple Grill so I'll be interested to check that one out.

Thanks ladies

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • What color is your wedding? You can go with warm autumn-inspired colors such as burnt oranges, dark reds, burgundy, bright yellows, like fall foliage   https://printsbery.com/invitations/wedding/burgundy   What planning have you guys done?  
    • We booked our wedding for April 2021 but the venue let us know at this time they are still implementing Covid measures so we should not have more than 50 guests, etc. We also made sure the contract had an "out" clause that would let us get a refund should the pandemic blow up again, or have the ability to reschedule without penalty.
    • I am having my wedding scheduled in November 2020. I am too much worried about how all the things will be managed in this pandemic situation. About everything like the guest list, preparations, my attire and all. The only thing I am relaxed is about finances. In Feb only me and my fiancé applied for the wedding loans. We have applied early because both of us are having bad credit we had a doubt that it will be approved or not. But our wedding loans with bad credit were timely approved and we have planned accordingly but now this pandemic has spoiled all our preparations. We are trying to be positive and trying to celebrate our new beginnings.
    • Welcome. I am a past Dreams Los Cabos bride. Please let us know if we can assist in any way. We have some great promotions (bride and groom fly free, comped rooms and upgrades).    info@wrighttravelagency.com
    • Hi all. My fiance and I are getting married at Dreams Los Cabos in Cabo San Lucas on April, 2021! We've been together for 3 years and we are so excited for our little wedding!  
  • Topics