RIU Santa Fe Reception Question

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 ripcat

• 30 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 07:32 PM

We are booked for the Sante Fe for April. And we asked for the steakhouse..
    How do you know if we are booked for the steak house and not someone else?... Did they give you any confirmation? Also how did you get the package you wanted because they told me if there is more than 10 we have to upgrade to the next package and like you we do not need all the extra's.

#12 Kelly C

Kelly C
    • 2,051 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 09:19 PM

I booked it through Erika 6 months out. I even asked her recently to reconfirm my time to make sure she had it.

Ripcat: Who told you this? My TA tried to tell me this and Erika has not made me upgrade and she knows how many people I have. SHe just told me that I would have a cake for 10. I said okay. I may be in for a big suprise, but I know another girl from STL. that got married there in April and had the same amount of people and they didn't make her upgrade.
      Kerrington Danielle was born 6/23/09 12:31 pm 7lbs 14oz.

#13 KAMAY11

• 456 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 11:42 PM

ripcat-My WC coordinator at the Palace (Daniela) has sent me a spreadsheet of EVERYTHING i have requested: time, date, cereomony location, reception location etc etc.
        Maybe ask if Erika can make something up similar? Also, print off ANY email correspondance to bring with you when you meet Erika.
        Good Luck!
        D & K
        October 16th, 2008-Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas

#14 lgarner83

• 530 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 10:45 AM

I put in my request on wed....haven't heard anything back yet! i'm so impatient...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users