Photo

Beach Towel Favor Help!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 katiep

katiep
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 02:39 PM

HELP! What website did you order beach towels from? Did they monogram them? How much were they? Thanks!

#2 JamaicaBride2009

JamaicaBride2009
    • 88 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 04:50 PM

Katiep,

We ordered ours from Beach Towels by Cannon Wholesale manufacturer of custom embroidery beach towel. I was nervous about it, so I did order the sample pack, and the towels were good quality (in my opinion). They will do custom embroidery, so I am sure they would put a monogram on them.

I can send you a pic when they arrive... pm me if you are interested.
      Jodi

#3 Jenn

Jenn
      • 1,557 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 05:02 PM

I ordered from the same place. I posted pics and details in this thread http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t12714.

They were very nice quality - we bought the 34x70 ring spun towels at $6.75/towel (19lb) - $9.50/towel with embroidery. Our guests thought they were awesome, and we thought they were a great wedding favor. They were heavy though, so if you are having a large wedding, plan to either give them out before travel, or have a lot of people to carry them down. We had 20 people so we managed to get them down without a problem.

#4 katiep

katiep
        • 7 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 08:44 PM

Jodi,

Thanks so much! I am so new to this I dont even know what pm means! haha! help!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users