• Please log in to reply
1293 replies to this topic

#951 Ayita

Ayita
  • 861 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 03:32 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by dbellie1414
    I got ya covered on the fake reciepts!!! Go to microsoft.com and under "templates" type in receipts, they'll give ya a template for receipts (that's how I did mine)! Look at the attachment I attached it's the same thing! Also, staples or office max sells forms for reciepts that you can fill out with a pen!!!
    Yes I bookmarked it earlier today ! found it in another thread, awesome :

http://office.micros....423521033.aspx

You can make different ones - they don't all have to look the same !

also what I understand from the customs site, is that even if you're over the limit, they compute your taxes and if you owe less than 50$ you're exempt. ? I think.

#952 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
    • 2,262 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 03:34 PM

Girls thank god i'm only taking clothes and my dress lol OOT bags now seem costly lol even more so!

#953 Kristy!

Kristy!

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 6,368 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 03:36 PM

I'm laughing at how active this thread has become over the past month. I'm starting to notice the June 2009 thread pop up more now too.

My countdown is now in days! No more months!

#954 jax_the_beach_bride

jax_the_beach_bride
        • 475 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 03:49 PM

awesome.. looking forward to seeing ur pics up!

Mr. & Mrs. Reid
          All my life, I prayed for someone like you... and I thank God that I finally found you!

http://tickers.Ticke....7116/event.png

#955 jax_the_beach_bride

jax_the_beach_bride
          • 475 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 04:00 PM

Has anyone else been running into SOO many problems with your planning.??

- fighting with resort to provide chairs on the beach for the ceremony
            - the whole fiasco with conquest bankruptsy and rebooking flights
            - my resort is FULLY booked until after the wedding and BM still hasnt gotten flights!
            - For the 3rd time my flight schedules have changed... we were leaving at 7 am now we are leaving at 2 pm.. leaving us less time in Cuba...

I know these things shouldnt bother me so much but im feeling like nothing can just fall into place and there is always something to worry about!! ARG.. dont get me wrong im really looking forward to going and having an amazing time.. but things seem to be harder than they should be!

Mr. & Mrs. Reid
            All my life, I prayed for someone like you... and I thank God that I finally found you!

#956 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 12,151 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 05:26 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by mfry
              our first dance is the pouges "Love You Till The End" it was on the PS I love you soundtrack.
              i can't believe yet another BDW bride is using this song! i thought we were SO original when we chose it almost 2 years ago, LOL. it was such a fight to figure out a song as we never had anything that was "our song" and our tastes in music are *completely* different. when i picked it, i didn't even know it was in PS i love you ... it is the song at the end of the movie "mystery alaska" which is a hockey movie my FI had made me watch early in our relationship, lol! i figured it's irish and from a hockey movie ... FI *should* go for it ... and he did!

#957 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 12,151 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 05:31 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by jax_the_beach_bride
                Has anyone else been running into SOO many problems with your planning.??

- fighting with resort to provide chairs on the beach for the ceremony
                - the whole fiasco with conquest bankruptsy and rebooking flights
                - my resort is FULLY booked until after the wedding and BM still hasnt gotten flights!
                - For the 3rd time my flight schedules have changed... we were leaving at 7 am now we are leaving at 2 pm.. leaving us less time in Cuba...

I know these things shouldnt bother me so much but im feeling like nothing can just fall into place and there is always something to worry about!! ARG.. dont get me wrong im really looking forward to going and having an amazing time.. but things seem to be harder than they should be!
                sorry you are having so many complications ... mine aren't quite as serious as yours but it seems every time i think i have something done, it's undone. i know i've posted it before, like BM jewelry, the groomsmen's shirts, the flower girl dress, the OOT bags, my apostille doc and certified BC ... the latest "undone" thing now is my veil. i ordered one online, and although the description said "very pretty crystal beading and embroidery," the actual veil has PEARLS, not crystals! ugh ... no pearls on my dress at all, i was just gonna suck it up, but looking last night it just doesn't go ... so back to square one on the veil too now. at least my pudgy flower girl has gotten her new, bigger dress.

#958 jax_the_beach_bride

jax_the_beach_bride
                • 475 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 05:50 PM

i really shouldnt complain at all... i think we are all dealing with something..

Mr. & Mrs. Reid

#959 Maybride2009

Maybride2009
                  • 408 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 09:54 PM

Yael-
                    This is my dress
                    Diana - by Maggie Sottero

It is really pretty...I really don't like it on the model but for some reason it suits me...who it totally NOT model like at all

Ladies--DO I need a receipt for my dress?? GAH

#960 YaelM

YaelM

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 5,369 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 12:10 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Maybride2009
                      Yael-
                      This is my dress
                      Diana - by Maggie Sottero

It is really pretty...I really don't like it on the model but for some reason it suits me...who it totally NOT model like at all

Ladies--DO I need a receipt for my dress?? GAH
                      00000000000 i love it!! I have a maggie too:) the detail at the bottom is great

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users