• Please log in to reply
1293 replies to this topic

#881 drbrainfreeze

drbrainfreeze
  • 813 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 10:06 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cattie
    Well I'm almost done all my DIY stuff! OMG! And I still have another week before we go to upstate NY the weekend before the wedding! I may have to find something else to do!!
    I keep doing the same!! I need to find some form of entertainment that is not spending money, not thinking about this wedding...cleaning is always a good thing...

After this wedding, I think I am going to be so bored! If I am not planning, what am I doing? At least we have the honeymoon to plan!

#882 kiki317

kiki317
    • 162 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 10:53 AM

Hey ladies! Just wanted to let you all know i had my bachelorette party this weekend - it was AWESOME!!!! and my legal day was yesterday! It's official I'm Mrs. P!!!! We went to the justice of the peace at the toen court- it was short and sweet but very nice.

I pretty much have everything done for mexico- we leave next Saturday. The only thing i'm still working on are my playlist for my ipod (which is taking waaaay more time than i had thought it would) but that's it- I'm sooo ready for vacation!!!

#883 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 12,151 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 12:52 PM

congratulations MRS. P!!!!!!!!

#884 YaelM

YaelM

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 5,369 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 12:54 PM

YAY Mrs. P welcome to the club ;-)

#885 Maybride2009

Maybride2009
          • 408 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 01:03 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by mummergirl
            i just had a weird thought after reading "date triplet" posts ... i don't have a date twin that i know of, but wouldn't it be SO funny to be on the same plane as other BDW brides? LOL ... all trying to be the first to get your dress into the captain's closet ... LMAO! totally possible! or you're looking at some chick like, "i KNOW i know her from *somewhere* ... "
            We are REALLY close to being date twins!

#886 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 12,151 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 01:13 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Maybride2009
              We are REALLY close to being date twins!
              yeah i found someone else who is the 27th as well (carla somebody), but no actual twin. you'd be flying into cancun airport as well, but i'm guessing not from philadelphia, lol. what day to you leave for mexico? my flight is saturday the 23rd.

#887 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
              • 5,681 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 01:39 PM

Congrats MRS P!! We applied yesterday and are going next week to be officially married!! Has anyone put together their list of misc songs (garter removal/toss, flower toss....entrance songs)? I am working on that now and found the following site Wedding Songs: Wedding Reception Music Suggestions For Today's Brides- hope this helps!

#888 Maybride2009

Maybride2009
                • 408 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 01:41 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by mummergirl
                  yeah i found someone else who is the 27th as well (carla somebody), but no actual twin. you'd be flying into cancun airport as well, but i'm guessing not from philadelphia, lol. what day to you leave for mexico? my flight is saturday the 23rd.
                  I am leaving on the 23rd as well and flying into cancun, but going through miami

#889 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 12,151 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 01:51 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Maybride2009
                    I am leaving on the 23rd as well and flying into cancun, but going through miami
                    see ya at the cancun airport, LOL!

#890 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
                    • 2,262 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 03:50 PM

You won't believe this but the bloody hoilday company have just charged me another £40 to change FI's name which THEY spelt wrong wtf!!

Had a blazing argument with them at work lol they were all laughing because I really went for it lol they said christ if that's what you're like in Court i'm not being on the other side to you lmao

Cheeky bastards I can't believe it!! They said you should have picked it up sooner! I said you should have frigging spelt it right the first time lol

Can't believe I found it thank god - can you imagine if I'd only realised when I got to the airport lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users