Jump to content

Photo

May 2009 Brides


  • Please log in to reply
1293 replies to this topic

#781 cougs

cougs

    VIP Member

  • VIP Member
  • 12,151 posts

    Posted 14 April 2009 - 06:14 PM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ayita
    and my heart is pounding like crazy because I'm not sure of the venue any longer! God this is so ... distressing? Awful? Agonizing? Raaaa.
    i've noticed you've said this more than once ... what's up with the venue that you are suddenly unsure about?!?!?!?!

    #782 mfry

    mfry
    • Newbie
    • 86 posts

      Posted 14 April 2009 - 07:44 PM

      Yeah, our shoes are about the same, very cute!!! I am hoping I can stand to wear mine for the cermony. I don't wear heels much.
      Check out my wedding website!! www.wedpagedesigns.com/sinnott

      #783 mfry

      mfry
      • Newbie
      • 86 posts

        Posted 14 April 2009 - 08:05 PM

        Ok, I have a question. Are any of you practicing your smile for your pics? I am starting to stress out some, I have Grave's eye disease which makes my eyes puffy and they were starting to look a little better, but today they look very puffy!!! I am so paranoid they will look like that on my wedding day.

        Here is a pic from sat, my eyes looked good

        Click the image to open in full size.



        and here is today
        Click the image to open in full size.

        Let me know what you think, maybe I am freaking out for nothing.
        Check out my wedding website!! www.wedpagedesigns.com/sinnott

        #784 cougs

        cougs

          VIP Member

        • VIP Member
        • 12,151 posts

          Posted 14 April 2009 - 08:40 PM

          mfry, i honestly don't see too much of a difference ... they are a little puffier in pic #2, but it could be the angle of the pic making it look more so. we are all our own worst critic! you have such large pretty eyes ... mine when i smile almost disappear. is there anything you can take or apply that reduces the puffiness? (i'm assuming you would know and have it in stock if that were the case, since you have this condition). and don't forget, photos can be retouched! and if it's one of those things that flares up more with stress then i don't know what to say ... i'm paranoid i'll end up with a giant fever blister or something because i tend to get them when i'm overly stressed out ... try to relax? LOL i should practice what i preach!

          and don't bother practicing your wedding-day-photo smiles ... you'll be full of them, naturally!!!!!!! nothing is more beautiful than a smile that's GENUINE!

          #785 Ayita

          Ayita
          • Member
          • 861 posts

            Posted 14 April 2009 - 10:41 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by mummergirl
            i've noticed you've said this more than once ... what's up with the venue that you are suddenly unsure about?!?!?!?!
            My drama :

            http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t40781

            We finally received the contract today after threatening to take the wedding to another place... and of course it's shady with tons of stuff changed.

            My WC is fantastic and is looking for a plan B. She says it could work... but will anyway try to arrange the things, that's three of us... (we have been spending the last 10 days over the phone with those a$$*oles).

            #786 Ayita

            Ayita
            • Member
            • 861 posts

              Posted 14 April 2009 - 10:44 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by mfry
              Ok, I have a question. Are any of you practicing your smile for your pics? I am starting to stress out some, I have Grave's eye disease which makes my eyes puffy and they were starting to look a little better, but today they look very puffy!!! I am so paranoid they will look like that on my wedding day.

              Here is a pic from sat, my eyes looked good

              Click the image to open in full size.



              and here is today
              Click the image to open in full size.

              Let me know what you think, maybe I am freaking out for nothing.
              You look fine ! Don't freak out ! I can't see a difference

              #787 trayce2222

              trayce2222
              • Jr. Member
              • 221 posts

                Posted 14 April 2009 - 11:08 PM

                mfry.....those are very cute! Where did you find them? I was really hoping to find some teal/aqua one's that could be my something blue. I think I have searched every web site there is, without any luck. Maybe I'll do something like yours or hot pink....who knows? I need to figure it out soon!!!!

                #788 Ayita

                Ayita
                • Member
                • 861 posts

                  Posted 15 April 2009 - 01:34 AM

                  mfry... I just saw your dress... and now I realize that you're also The Bride With The Shoes... I think we have pretty similar tastes !

                  #789 hammerb44

                  hammerb44
                  • Newbie
                  • 25 posts

                    Posted 15 April 2009 - 08:41 AM

                    My job for today is to find an outfit for my stagette! I am going to a local place that makes their own really cool T-shirts and stuff. I want them to make me a cute, wedding themed hoodie!

                    #790 YaelM

                    YaelM

                      VIP Member

                    • VIP Member
                    • 5,369 posts

                      Posted 15 April 2009 - 11:54 AM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by mummergirl
                      . i'm paranoid i'll end up with a giant fever blister or something because i tend to get them when i'm overly stressed out ... try to relax? LOL i should practice what i preach!
                      !
                      OMG that is my fear too! I also tend to get them if im in the sun too long, so um stress and Mexico sun not the best LOL but I agree Im just trying to not think about it

                      mfry - I agree with the others #1 looks a tiny bit better but with make up, relaxation, and touch ups you will be fine! There is such a minor difference and i probably only noticed because you pointed it out

                      Ayita - im going to go read your venue drama thred right now




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users