Photo

May 2009 Brides

• Please log in to reply
1293 replies to this topic

#701 Cattie

Cattie
  • 594 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 03:34 PM

I have the 'wish it was over' feeling. I'm so tired of all the drama. Even though it has nothing to do with the wedding itself, it's more tied into the AHR 3 weeks after we get back!

Neither of us wanted an AHR, but we did it for HIS mother. Now his side of the family really can't even be bothered to either A. Show up or B. RSVP! It's really irking me!

#702 Rhonda

Rhonda
    • 270 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 03:57 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Kristy!
      Is it weird that I'm more concerned about getting my honeymoon shopping done than finishing up wedding stuff? I think I'm ready for the vacation part! Actually, I think I'm at that poinht where anything I don't finish, only I will know about and won't be missed. Love that feeling!
      I'm so with you on that! I've been shopping like crazy for miscellaneous clothes for honeymoon and also the week before the wedding.
      I'm SO ready for the wedding to be done with!

#703 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
      • 2,262 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 04:04 PM

I want the whole bloody thing over with 2 lol i just sorted out my pre-nup today lmao

#704 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 12,151 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 04:03 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Hartyt509
          I want the whole bloody thing over with 2 lol i just sorted out my pre-nup today lmao
          haha i'm waiting for tom to spring one on me, lol! good for you for getting it finished tho!

#705 bumbles

bumbles
          • 574 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 04:17 PM

yoAzul, congrats on the legal day tomorrow!

I have to find a bandeau swimsuit this weekend. I've tried on a few and the style looks terrible on me

#706 drtracy

drtracy
            • 436 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 04:20 PM

Lisa ~ congrats on the dress being in, how exciting. And, of course, post us lots of pics.

I'm with some of you, I'm really excited for the vacation part of the DW. Of course, it doesn't help that its currently snowing here. :)

#707 YaelM

YaelM

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 5,369 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 04:21 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Fanny
                yoAzul, congrats on the legal day tomorrow!

I have to find a bandeau swimsuit this weekend. I've tried on a few and the style looks terrible on me

Thanks!!!

Ya i tried getting one of those too and they look horrible so i gave up! Im just going to try really hard to not be in direct sun with straps before the wedding

#708 Cattie

Cattie
                • 594 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 04:41 PM

Have you girls thought about getting a halter, then just untieing the straps when you are laying out? Also, I use the Jergens body glow, it tends to even out the spot that don't get to much sun!

#709 YaelM

YaelM

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 5,369 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 04:42 PM

Cattie - thats what Im planning. I got thin straps and hopefully with some make up and me being careful i can avoid tacky tan lines!

#710 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
                    • 2,262 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 04:58 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by mummergirl
                      haha i'm waiting for tom to spring one on me, lol! good for you for getting it finished tho!
                      I was a bit sneaky really lol I got a Barrister to do it for free on the understanding I sent him some work lmao

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users