Photo

May 2009 Brides

• Please log in to reply
1293 replies to this topic

#631 Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez

Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 04:58 PM

I know. My FI is counting down too! I saw him looking at a calendar this morning. I'm excited, but I feel very anxous too. I did fall for a April fool' s joke today. I wasn't on my toes.

#632 YaelM

YaelM

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 5,369 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 04:59 PM

Michelle what was the joke??

#633 Mel&B

Mel&B
      • 613 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 05:34 PM

[QUOTE=happygilmore;743004]Well I made two calls today
        ~one to continental letting them know i am bringing my wedding dress--well they could really care less...i just find it hard to believe that there can't be a note made on my reservation that i a bringing this..I have to wait until I check in the day of..but as the man told me ' the flight attendents are usually nice and will try to help you out in anyway" Well what happens if i get a bitchy one!!!! ugh!

QUOTE]

I made this same call to Delta months ago. I got the same story you did. I spent a long time worrying about the moment when I will ask the flight attendant to put my dress in the first class closet! It's so annoying!

#634 Mel&B

Mel&B
        • 613 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 05:38 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Ayita
          I think we are 3 or 4 with May 2nd (Shannon & Kris, Beth and Jay, not sure if any of these two are "Blkatz, if not : Blkatz, too), but... MEL&B IS MAY 1st ! YEAH to MEL&B !
          Woo Hoo!!! Thanks for the shout out!

I think I'm going to start getting all of my pics ready for my planning thread. Everything is pretty much ready to go!

#635 YaelM

YaelM

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 5,369 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 05:41 PM

Mel soooooooooo exciting!!!

#636 jessbgauvin

jessbgauvin
            • 47 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 05:59 PM

Hi all. We are getting married in Cozumel on May 20th and I am so bummed that I just found this site. This is a second wedding for us both and it will be very small. I'm just about done with everything. We need to finalize our vows and I need to pick out a necklace then I think we are good to go. I can't belive time went by so fast!
              My pride and joy, son Nick:

#637 Ayita

Ayita
              • 861 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 06:02 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Mel&B
                Woo Hoo!!! Thanks for the shout out!

I think I'm going to start getting all of my pics ready for my planning thread. Everything is pretty much ready to go!
                My planning thread is already 8 pages long on word !! Lol !! I did it as it goes, otherwise I would have been overwhelmed ! when I complete my DIY stuff, the thread will be jsut ready to post. As you cannot do more than 10 pics per post, I think it will be something like 10 posts long !! Yeah, you read me... like 100 pics... I'm crazy...

The only thing I'm reluctant to put on there is my website. It was a (very succesful) DIY project and it's a very personal site. And, this is still a public forum, anybody can read it (even if you're not registered) so I'm not sure... same for my registry : I registered on Travelers' Joy. There are pics of us, our real names...

But EVERYTHING ELSE is on there ! Except my panties lol ! But my bra is ! haha !

#638 Mel&B

Mel&B
                • 613 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 06:57 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Ayita
                  My planning thread is already 8 pages long on word !! Lol !! I did it as it goes, otherwise I would have been overwhelmed ! when I complete my DIY stuff, the thread will be jsut ready to post. As you cannot do more than 10 pics per post, I think it will be something like 10 posts long !! Yeah, you read me... like 100 pics... I'm crazy...

The only thing I'm reluctant to put on there is my website. It was a (very succesful) DIY project and it's a very personal site. And, this is still a public forum, anybody can read it (even if you're not registered) so I'm not sure... same for my registry : I registered on Travelers' Joy. There are pics of us, our real names...

But EVERYTHING ELSE is on there ! Except my panties lol ! But my bra is ! haha !
                  Wow! I can't wait to see it all. It sounds so impressive. Post it!!!

#639 YaelM

YaelM

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 5,369 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 07:00 PM

Ayita - can you take screen shots of your site and edit somehow to not show any info you dont want? Just a thought :)

#640 Ayita

Ayita
                    • 861 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 07:36 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by yoAzul
                      Ayita - can you take screen shots of your site and edit somehow to not show any info you dont want? Just a thought :)

Oooh. I could do that :) Thanks for the idea !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users