• Please log in to reply
1293 replies to this topic

#541 Kristy!

Kristy!

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 6,368 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 01:37 PM

Thanks Casey and Yamille. I'm still debating what to do review-wise. I'm also convinced that we have higher standards than the girls on The Knot!

On a fun point, I found my shoes! I decided to just keep it simple because I realized that I won't be wearing them much. Plus they'll match the hot pink flower in my hair!

Click the image to open in full size.

#542 Ayita

Ayita
    • 861 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 02:00 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Kristy!
      Thanks Casey and Yamille. I'm still debating what to do review-wise. I'm also convinced that we have higher standards than the girls on The Knot!

On a fun point, I found my shoes! I decided to just keep it simple because I realized that I won't be wearing them much. Plus they'll match the hot pink flower in my hair!

Click the image to open in full size.
      Yeah ! Ready for your fitting !

#543 YaelM

YaelM

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 5,369 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 02:12 PM

Kristy - they are so fun! Wow i cant believe you found cute wedged hot pink shoes - awesome!!

#544 *Casey*

*Casey*
        • 5,209 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 02:39 PM

Yea Kristy, for finding your shoes! They'll look great with the flower!!!

#545 Kristy!

Kristy!

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 6,368 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 02:46 PM

Thanks girls. And the best part is that I got them for $26 including shipping on eBay. I was hoping to get a good deal, but I wasn't expecting that.

2 months from today!!

#546 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
            • 5,681 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 02:59 PM

Great shoes Kristy!

#547 jax_the_beach_bride

jax_the_beach_bride
              • 475 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 11:57 PM

love love love those shoes... it makes me jealous that i didnt choose a funky coloured shoe!!!

Mr. & Mrs. Reid
                All my life, I prayed for someone like you... and I thank God that I finally found you!

http://tickers.Ticke....7116/event.png

#548 Ayita

Ayita
                • 861 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 03:34 PM

5 WEEKS BEFORE I LEAVE !!!

OMG I need to finish this ceremony ! And all the DIY projects !!

:) Excited !

AND I'm just in my... how do you call that in english... "woman time" ? YEAH I'll be FREE in Mexico !

#549 Rhonda

Rhonda
                  • 270 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 04:49 PM

Hi Ayita!
                    I'm with you!! We share the same wedding date!!! I can't believe how quickly our date is coming...it's really starting to hit me now! We leave 5 weeks from yesterday! My mom is flying in (as we speak) to help with wedding stuff and my bridal shower on Sunday. Lot's to do! :)
                    Good luck to you!

#550 mfry

mfry
                    • 86 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 05:29 PM

I am freaking out too!!!! I get married May 7th, in Beaches Turks and Caicos. I have everything done for the desnation part except, I need to finish my oot bags, pick our first song, do our vows and that is it. I just ordered my sand cermony kit, it is a heart vase that I am getting out intials on and there are three other tall vases. I swear I feel like I am forgetting something. Are any of you doing an at home reception? I was thinking of getting a second dress that isn't quite as fancy and doesn't drag on the ground. I also just finished my wedding website, it is awsome it only cost me 30 dollars for 18 months I think. Here is the link Michelle & Daniel - Our Wedding Website | WedPageDesigns.com
                      Check out my wedding website!! www.wedpagedesigns.com/sinnott

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users