Photo

May 2009 Brides

• Please log in to reply
1293 replies to this topic

#501 kimmy2009

kimmy2009
  • 29 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 02:55 AM

Getting close girls!!!!!!!! Just ordered 16oz sports bottles with straw with mongram on it for oot bags... ordered cake topper from: Crystal Monogram Cake Toppers / Cake Jewelry - Toppers With Glitz.com .... order room key, money, id holders with teal cords... not sure where to order oot bags any ideas saw some i liked cant make up my mind? Will post pics soon with all my oot bags

#502 yamille

yamille
    • 1,460 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 11:53 PM

i ordered the teacher tote bag from Promotional tote bags custom sizes and styles from cheap totes now with t-shirts and screen printing I am happy with the quality. Still need to iron on the logo though.

#503 kimmy2009

kimmy2009
      • 29 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 06:37 AM

where do you get the iron on tags.

#504 jax_the_beach_bride

jax_the_beach_bride
        • 475 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 03:24 PM

have you ladies looked into photgraphers yet? or are you going to be going with the ones on the resorts??

Mr. & Mrs. Reid
          All my life, I prayed for someone like you... and I thank God that I finally found you!

http://tickers.Ticke....7116/event.png

#505 Ayita

Ayita
          • 861 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 03:36 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by jax_the_beach_bride
            have you ladies looked into photgraphers yet? or are you going to be going with the ones on the resorts??
            I booked my photog in Dec. I'ts gonna be Claudia Rodriguez, for the wedding shoot, the TTD shoot, and the video. :)

#506 Ayita

Ayita
            • 861 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 03:37 PM

1 MONTH AND 12 DAYS. Everytime I look at this ticker I freak out a little more !

#507 Ayita

Ayita
              • 861 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 03:38 PM

Drama. Gap does not have the linen trousers and havana shirt in my ring bearer size any more. Hope to find it in shops tonight or else I'll have to order from wedding tropics and it's gonna be so much more expensive !!!

#508 jax_the_beach_bride

jax_the_beach_bride
                • 475 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 03:42 PM

yikes!! are there anyother gaps near you? maybe u could look there first... :)
                  ... ya we havent booked a photographer yet.. and im not sure if i should be worried or not... my mom thinks that getting one is a waste of money because 'everyone has digital cameras' but i dont think she realizes that we want REAL wedding photos... its like.. since we are having a 'destination wedding' its not as important as one at home... Anyone else dealing with these kind of issues

Mr. & Mrs. Reid
                  All my life, I prayed for someone like you... and I thank God that I finally found you!

http://tickers.Ticke....7116/event.png

#509 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 12,151 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 04:02 PM

major facebook family drama today ... tom's half-sister who told us she wasn't coming (because of money) posted about her family's 10-day trip to Disney the SAME WEEK as our wedding. her father saw it and got PISSED OFF and commented on her page ... and major back-and-forth family drama ensued ...

but the funny thing is that now her husband has now deleted us all from his friends list ... what is this? grade school? LOL

#510 Ayita

Ayita
                    • 861 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 04:04 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by mummergirl
                      major facebook family drama today ... tom's half-sister who told us she wasn't coming (because of money) posted about her family's 10-day trip to Disney the SAME WEEK as our wedding. her father saw it and got PISSED OFF and commented on her page ... and major back-and-forth family drama ensued ...

but the funny thing is that now her husband has now deleted us all from his friends list ... what is this? grade school? LOL
                      Lol. And sorry at the same time. this reminds me of DH best woman. Her boyfriend is, well, not a gentleman. One night, he got her so pissed that she walked out of the bar they were in, and started to go back home walking (note that NOBODY walks in Houston). She ended up crying, walking with her shoes in her hand at 2 in the morning (of course do you think he would have driven her back ? nope...) So DH went to pick her up and then went to see her boyfriend. They had words... and the next morning neither he, I or BW were on his friend list any longer ! LOL ! I got the exact same reaction : WTF ? First thing he has to do is delete us from his friends on FB ? How OLD is he ?

I feel sorry for your FI thoughh... is he close to his half sister ? How does he take all this ? I'm glad to see her father had at least a civilized reaction !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users