Photo

May 2009 Brides

• Please log in to reply
1293 replies to this topic

#431 Maybride2009

Maybride2009
  • 408 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 03:40 PM

I am back from my 2 month vacation and am SO GLAD to have you ladies around.
    There are lots of negative people around and it so nice to come here and get excited about the wedding again!
    My dress has just arrived and i am working out at the gym like mad to fit into it...hopefully the seamstress will let me push back my dates a bit.

I am ready to jump back into the planning! Thanks again for cheering me up!

#432 Jaime2180

Jaime2180
    • 14 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 06:59 PM

Hi Ladies!
      I am getting married May 23rd at Excellence Riveria Maya. I just stumbled onto this forum this week. I feel like I've been slacking on on my wedding preparations, but I'm getting more and more excited by the minute. Thanks for all the great ideas!

Jaime

#433 Cattie

Cattie
      • 594 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 02:43 AM

I had my last fitting today and picked up my dress!! I'm so excited!!

Although I had some drama this week. I have a new MOH now. Long story, gonna make a rant!

Finished the centerpieces for the AHR ordered the place card holders and candybar favors!

I can't believe I'm almost under 2 months!!!

#434 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 12,151 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 03:48 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Cattie
          I had my last fitting today and picked up my dress!! I'm so excited!!

Although I had some drama this week. I have a new MOH now. Long story, gonna make a rant!

Finished the centerpieces for the AHR ordered the place card holders and candybar favors!

I can't believe I'm almost under 2 months!!!
          wow! a new MOH this late in the game? so sorry you had to deal with that drama, but congrats on having your last fitting! i haven't even had my first yet!

#435 *Casey*

*Casey*
          • 5,209 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 11:08 AM

I'm freaking out!!!

#436 YaelM

YaelM

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 5,369 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 01:46 PM

Casey me too!!!

#437 drtracy

drtracy
              • 436 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 01:56 PM

Stop all the freaking out! You're gonna make me start too. AHHHHHHH.......

#438 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 12,151 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 02:32 PM

haha i *think* i'm not freaking out, but then i'll notice a tightening in my chest whenever i think about wedding stuff, lol.

like la di da i'm not stressed ... oops, heart attack!

#439 yamille

yamille
                  • 1,460 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 03:34 PM

ha ha. today I'm not freaking out but I was yesterday. It's a rollercoaster lately. I'm like "everythings fine, we're doing a laidbak beach thing" and then I'm like, "under 3 months and no dress fitting yet, i still need to find shoes, i need to get all rsvps, blah blah blah..

#440 happygilmore

happygilmore
                    • 576 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 03:48 PM

I am actually calm...which is amazing. My 2nd and most likely final dress fitting is March 30th, we have pretty much all the stuff we need for the DW Wedding and AHR. Only waiting for a couple more couples to book their trips..but they are pretty definite as they are FI's sister and her husband and his uncle - they were just waiting for the best prices. We are getting RSVP's for our AHR...so that can be pretty straightned out before we leave. Now we just have easy stuff like tanning, buy clothes for the trip, etc...nothing to stressful at this point.

If anyone would like a copy of our pre-travel brochure specific to dreams punta Cana just let me know.

Also, we were able to do luggage tags for cheap--we got 250 free business cards that we formatted so they could be a luggage tag and walmart had badge holders in their school supply section (12 tags for $2.5)

We've pretty much have figured out the wording for our ceremony and sand cermony and have asked sisters to read that for us.

I just got tank tops and irons for me, future mother-in law, 1 that says sister of the groom and 1 for sister of the bride and 2 that say friend of the bride because we dn't have a wedding party.

If anyone wants links to stuff or help with anything let me know!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users