May 2009 Brides
Posted 11 September 2008 - 05:48 PM
Posted 12 September 2008 - 12:58 AM
Posted 13 September 2008 - 07:48 PM
-Deposit on cruise
-Some OOT bag stuff
-We didn't send invites out since I didn't know we should have when we told everyone!! I've giving the people who haven't booked yet a cut off of Feb 28. This is when the final payment is due through the cruiseline and this way I can have a good headcount!
-Hired wedding planner in Bermuda
-Deposit on flowers through AA
-Booked AHR venue
-Wording for AHR invitations in english and polish. My mom has a friend who is a printer and is going to print them up for us. I bought the stock already.
-Rings, we purchased them in St Thomas this past year on our cruise
I have alot to do, mainly its more having the cash flow to order items! I do have most of my items picked out.
Posted 13 September 2008 - 11:00 PM
- Researched & booked resort (DJ, flowers, etc)
- Reserved block of rooms for guests
- Researching currently locations for Welcome Dinner
- Almost ready to send out DIY Boarding Pass STDs
- Hashed out the guest list!
- Created wedding website
- Started Registry
- Designed Logo
- Spoken with a Travel Agent
- Found, ordered, and purchased wedding dress
- Chose BM dresses
- Sent out Thank You's to BMs
- Spent countless hours on BDW!
So, I think that's a good start. I still have so much to do!!!!
Posted 17 September 2008 - 11:48 PM
Posted 21 September 2008 - 09:15 PM
Getting married cabo @ Riu Palace May 30, 2009
Things that are done:
1. Got Dress
2. Booked Flight and hotel.
3. Sent Save The Dates
4. Wedding web site up to date (joinusincabo.com)
5. FI has his suit.
6. Have photographyer (flying him in from home)
looking to book hair any suggestions? Heard alot of good things about Suzanne Morel.
Need Video...looking into Angel art Films
Alot more to doooooooooooooo....
Any suggestions on things to put in welcome bags.
Posted 22 September 2008 - 03:13 PM
Posted 23 September 2008 - 05:30 AM
Am I just having a bridezilla moment?
Posted 23 September 2008 - 08:51 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users