Photo

May 2009 Brides

• Please log in to reply
1293 replies to this topic

#371 happygilmore

happygilmore
  • 576 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 12:26 PM

I love Vista Print! For $16 (this includes shipping) I was able to get 100 postcards to give our guests to send back to family and friends while on vacation, instead of having to buy them at the resort, we got 250 business cards (way more then we need but that is the min order) so we can make luggage tags and we'll give each couple a few extra to pass out to family and friends back home for contact info for where they will be and I also got on of those self inking rubber stamps for our thank you cards that says our names (gulp--only one last name on that one! )

We were able to get premium business cards (which means we could do the back of the business card for free) and this is only available till Feb. 28th. so if you need stuff head over to vista print!

Okay, now I am off to work on our pre-travel brochure, which we'll send out with our luggage tags.

#372 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
    • 5,681 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 02:20 PM

Hi Ladies, is anyone making a CD favor? I am thinking of including this in our OOT bags and am lost with songs for some reason.....any ideas? Thanks!!

#373 Cindy&London

Cindy&London
      • 258 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 02:54 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Jenn3878
        Hi Ladies, is anyone making a CD favor? I am thinking of including this in our OOT bags and am lost with songs for some reason.....any ideas? Thanks!!

What songs do yo have so far?

#374 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
        • 5,681 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 07:26 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Anthony'sGirl
          What songs do yo have so far?
          Thanks, I don't know why this has been so hard for me :) Here's what I have so far that I could remember:

Love of my life – DMB and Santana (our 1st dance song)

Glory of love ~ Peter Cetera LOL from Karate Kid HAHA

All My Life ~ K-C & JoJo

No one by Alicia keys

Exclusive by Day 26

I'm lost without you – Robin Thicke

More than words – Extreme

At last – Beyonce

I swear - all 4 1

My Baby You – Marc Anthony (dad & step moms wedding song)

I want to grow old with you - Adam Sandler

#375 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 12,151 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 08:24 PM

i wasn't thinking of doing this, but i might now, just because it would be a quick, easy thing to throw in OOT bags, and they wouldn't take up much space. you might want to try to add some songs that are more "party songs" than "love songs" too. i don't know anyone who would like listening to an entire cd of love songs, ya know? or how about adding some that have a mexican or beachy flavor? also keep in mind who's getting these: do you have older guests (family) that might not enjoy your taste, or are the majority of your guests friends your age? try to throw everyone a bone as far as musical styles. once you take into consideration all those things, you'll have the problem i have: i can't narrow it down! LOL

#376 kiki317

kiki317
            • 162 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 10:59 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Jenn3878
              Thanks, I don't know why this has been so hard for me :) Here's what I have so far that I could remember:

Love of my life – DMB and Santana (our 1st dance song)

Glory of love ~ Peter Cetera LOL from Karate Kid HAHA

All My Life ~ K-C & JoJo

No one by Alicia keys

Exclusive by Day 26

I'm lost without you – Robin Thicke

More than words – Extreme

At last – Beyonce

I swear - all 4 1

My Baby You – Marc Anthony (dad & step moms wedding song)

I want to grow old with you - Adam Sandler

OMG- Jenn- We love DMB (Our first dance is Crush) and we just decided this weekend that we want Adam Sandler 'I want to grow old with you" to be played too! Awesome!!

#377 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
              • 3,103 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 03:10 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by happygilmore
                I love Vista Print! For $16 (this includes shipping) I was able to get 100 postcards to give our guests to send back to family and friends while on vacation, instead of having to buy them at the resort, we got 250 business cards (way more then we need but that is the min order) so we can make luggage tags and we'll give each couple a few extra to pass out to family and friends back home for contact info for where they will be and I also got on of those self inking rubber stamps for our thank you cards that says our names (gulp--only one last name on that one! )

We were able to get premium business cards (which means we could do the back of the business card for free) and this is only available till Feb. 28th. so if you need stuff head over to vista print!

Okay, now I am off to work on our pre-travel brochure, which we'll send out with our luggage tags.

You and I both... actually looks like we have a lot in common, May wedding, same ticker, green is my color for my wedding too, our love for Vista Print

I bought 280 return address labels from Vista Print yesterday, two different designs for our Save the Dates & Invites for $1.99 each. No joke with tax and priority shipping my total was under $8 :)

#378 funny bunny

funny bunny
                • 22 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 03:45 PM

What does everyone still have on their to-do list.
                  I feel a little overwhelmed, with too many things still to-do...

#379 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
                  • 5,681 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 05:10 PM

I am not sure what I have left on my to do - I don't have a list to go by HAHA, I hope to get that all together this weekend :)

#380 YaelM

YaelM

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 5,369 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 05:27 PM

Funny Bunny - welcome to the club i feel So overwhelmed with all the random little stuff to do

FI and I worked on our vows last night which was nice to check off the list!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users