*Casey*
  • 5,209 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 12:24 PM

Mel, I love your invites! So cute!!!

#192 Bridget810

Bridget810
    • 168 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 05:02 AM

Hi, I just wanted to introduce myself! I was originally supposed to be a July 2009 bride, and one day before I put down the deposit, my sister (and matron of honor) called me and told me that she was pregnant, and her due date was July! Needless to say, we had to bump up the date a few months to accommodate her pregnancy. So, now my wedding date is May 11, 2009 at the Grand Old House in Grand Cayman. I'm freaking out a bit, because I'm completely behind schedule on everything! I was really looking forward to a nice, slow-paced engagement period, but in between pregnancies and hurricane seasons, it's just not going to be! But I've been on hyper-mode these last two weeks, so here's what I've completed:
      -Bought dress
      -Ordered Bridesmaid dresses
      -Ordered & sent STDs (vista print rocks, by the way)
      -Ordered Invitations (did this tonight--woo-hoo!)
      -Put deposit down on Site
      -Picked Wedding Colors
      -Worked on Wedding Website; investigated condo rates & airline rates

Happy planning, girls!

#193 Cattie

Cattie
      • 594 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 05:20 AM

omg I finally have a date twin!!!

Congrats! I'm procrastinating till after the new year to stress myself out over wedding stuff!

#194 Blkatz

Blkatz
        • 1,025 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 10:59 AM

Mel-your invites look great!

#195 *Casey*

*Casey*
          • 5,209 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 11:45 AM

I agree... Mel, your invites are AMAZING!!!

#196 Bridget810

Bridget810
            • 168 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 09:28 PM

Wow, I have a date twin; cool! I really didn't think there would be any one else out there having a Monday wedding! I think May 11th has a nice ring to it, don't you? :)

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Cattie
              omg I finally have a date twin!!!

Congrats! I'm procrastinating till after the new year to stress myself out over wedding stuff!

#197 Mel&B

Mel&B
              • 613 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 11:15 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by *Casey*
                I agree... Mel, your invites are AMAZING!!!
                Thanks girls! I can't figure out how to quote more than one person on the same post...

I have a feeling this thread is about to become a lot more active after the fiest of the year!

Bridget, congrats on all you've accomplished!

#198 Cattie

Cattie
                • 594 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 01:35 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Bridget810
                  Wow, I have a date twin; cool! I really didn't think there would be any one else out there having a Monday wedding! I think May 11th has a nice ring to it, don't you? :)
                  I only really had a choice of May 11 or 12. We're doing a cruise and we're in Bermuda for 2 days. I'd rather have it the first day since I wanted it right around sunset. This way we have the whole day to get ready and spend time with my mom and MOH. AND! It's exactly 1 week after the FI's bday, so he never has an excuse to forget our anniversary =)

I'm so happy to have a date twin!! Yeah I know I'm corney!

#199 LisGeo09

LisGeo09
                  • 20 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 09:54 AM

I'm a May 11th too! We picked Monday night so people could arrive on Saturday and have time to chill before the big event. We are having our Welcome Reception on Sunday night, and another event on Tuesday night, so guests who can't stay for the week are leaving Wednesday. It's working out well (so far).
                    I'm so excited and I know it will be here before we know it! I agree, after the New Year....full speed ahead!!

#200 Blkatz

Blkatz
                    • 1,025 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 10:39 AM

Girls I am doing a site visit on the 23rd for my resort! I am so excited. I hope to get a ton of my questions answered while I am there!
                      I also just got my personalized match books the other day and they came out so cute!
                      Mel-I totally agree that after Jan the thread is going to be super active and busy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users