May 2009 Brides

• Please log in to reply
1293 replies to this topic

#1291 Jessica&Adam

• 159 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 03:08 PM

I am back I am back I am back! (Not happy to be back, but what are you going to do. Just happy to be married to my love!)

Just wanted to let you all know that Adam and I had the most AMAZING wedding in Cancun at the Hilton, and an unparalleled honeymoon at Sandals in Antigua. Can't complain after 2 weeks in pure paradise. No pro pics for 4-6 weeks, but will post review and pics once I get all that together.

I hope all my other May brides had equally wonderful weddings. I'm so sad that its now over for all of us. What am I going to do now, ahhh!?

Dreaming of the beach...

#1292 stefnicole

• 544 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 10:26 PM

We're back too! I'll get my review up soon enough. Our AHR is next Saturday so we'll be wedding-planning-busy for the next week still! We should get our pro-pics soon so I'll post them as soon as I get them!

#1293 Maybride2009

• 408 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 07:28 PM

Originally Posted by mummergirl
        not sure, but she's banned right now ... the mods are on top of things here and keep things safe and running smoothly, in accordance with all the forum rules. hopefully our maybride just made a silly mistake and will be back soon.

Hi Ladies, I am so sad that I missed all of your weddings! I did make a silly mistake and donated points to someone and apparently I didn't do it correctly. I was trying to be nice but I guess I made a boo boo!

Cant wait to read all about your weddings!

#1294 Mrs.B

• 455 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 12:54 PM

The May brides were definitely on task. I have seen some steps I missed and now have to add to my to-do list.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users