Photo

May 2009 Brides

• Please log in to reply
1293 replies to this topic

#1201 yamille

yamille
  • 1,460 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 08:27 PM

Miranda and Cattie may the force be with you! You'll get it done.. (check back with me 2 days before i leave and I will be psycho chic)

happy times ladies!

#1202 GPBride2009

GPBride2009
    • 47 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 09:03 AM

I know the feeling ladies!! I leave tomorrow morning!!!!! I couldn't have done it without writing every single thing down on a to do list, it's the only thing that kept me sane... LOL. I think I even wrote 'wash the dishes' on there or else I would forget!

Today's my legal (church ceremony) day and we fly to PUnta Cana tomorrow morning!

Yesterday I was panicky and nervous, but today I'm excited. Can't wait!!

#1203 Kristy!

Kristy!

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 6,368 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 09:51 AM

Wow, I can't believe we're all gettig married so soon! I leave in 10 days and I'm having a pretty calm day. I'm sure tomorrow will be different. I'm just ready to cash in on all of this planning!!

#1204 Maybride2009

Maybride2009
        • 408 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 11:08 AM

Wishing the best to all of the may brides that made it!

#1205 Kristy!

Kristy!

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 6,368 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 03:18 PM

I just realized how long it's actually going to take to make my wedding programs. I'm printing them out this Saturday and have a week to cut them out and put them together. Sounds like a long time, but not when there are a million non-wedding things going on next week. I don't want to abandon the wedding fans though. I just love them! Fun fun!

#1206 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
            • 2,262 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 03:42 PM

I leave in 2 days! and i've done nowt lol I need to clean the house major, tidy up and pack lol have I done anything? Have I shit lol

FI has been off all day and guess what he's done? correct FUCK ALL lol he's cut the grass in the garden and thats it and the cheeky twat just said on Sat we can clean the house!! hello he's off tomorrow and I'm at work! Honestly I think i might kill him before the wedding lol

#1207 bumbles

bumbles
              • 574 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 03:48 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Hartyt509
                I leave in 2 days! and i've done nowt lol I need to clean the house major, tidy up and pack lol have I done anything? Have I shit lol

FI has been off all day and guess what he's done? correct FUCK ALL lol he's cut the grass in the garden and thats it and the cheeky twat just said on Sat we can clean the house!! hello he's off tomorrow and I'm at work! Honestly I think i might kill him before the wedding lol
                Oh, Harty! I've thought about killing FI too. Then I'd take his plane ticket and upgrade mine to a first class flight...

#1208 dbellie1414

dbellie1414
                • 204 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 03:49 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Hartyt509

Nah, don't kill him before the wedding do what I am gonna do... Just accidentally lose his passport!!! that'll be way funnier!!!
                  Luggage Tags, Travel Brochures and Passport Size Itinerary Forum:
                  http://bestdestinati....-11#post725854

Planning Thread: http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t41304NON-PRO WEDDING PICS:http://www2.snapfish....NAME=snapfish/http://photo2.walgre...humbnai...AM...

#1209 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
                  • 2,262 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 03:50 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by bumbles
                    Oh, Harty! I've thought about killing FI too. Then I'd take his plane ticket and upgrade mine to a first class flight...
                    Oooo I like lol I'd bring one of my mates that just wanted to party lmao

#1210 trayce2222

trayce2222
                    • 221 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 10:57 PM

We just got home a few hours ago and everything was perfect!!! We were at the Azul Sensatori in the Riviera Maya and not one single case of the swine flu there! Not many people know that in Mexico City, where all this started is so far away...it takes 24 hours in a car to get to Mexico City from Cancun!

I will be posting our pics, my review as well as my planning thread very soon!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users