| Originally Posted by Hartyt509 |
I'm still waiting I have no idea what is going on. One airline is cancelling until the 12th the other isn't!! So my very nice TA (get the sarcasm!) said well we can swap you flights etc but its going to cost you another 3k! I said well what about the deposit for the wedding - his response "nothing to do with us tough"!! wtf lol
So I said well i'll wait if I can't go there i'll go somewhere else lol FI and I have agreed if we can't get married away we'll just bloody do it here at the end of the holiday lol
May 2009 Brides
Posted 30 April 2009 - 06:25 PM
Posted 30 April 2009 - 07:09 PM
I figured we could use a tiny break from swine flu madness. i wanted to share a couple teasers from my BD shoot
Posted 30 April 2009 - 07:28 PM
of course then we all HAD TO discuss the swine flu thing, which sucks, but the cupcakes kinda helped.
Posted 30 April 2009 - 07:48 PM
Posted 30 April 2009 - 07:51 PM
| Originally Posted by dbellie1414 |
so if swine flu wasn't enough (we still pushed forward), drug cartel (we still pushed forward), guests wanting to cancel (we still pushed forward), earthquakes (we still pushed forward) NOW MY MOTHER F-ING USA 3000 AIRLINE JUST CANCELED ALL FLIGHT JUST LEAVING ON MONDAYS! They had to do just monday;s they couldn't do a TUESDAY COULD THEY?!?!?! ahhh no biggy right hahahaha all my fucking guests leave or go on a monday, I can't catch a brake! I now need to find 30 something seats on a airline carrier, i think it's time to throw that towl in and go into a alchol induced como.
and THEY should be the ones finding you all replacement flights. WTF?!
Posted 30 April 2009 - 08:19 PM
I feel really guilty that my wedding is turning out while so many of my fellow may brides are dealing with terrible cancellations and changes. We leave in just four days and I admit I'm excited but I have a heavy heart because I feel so bad for all of u ladies! While being on BDW I would say I've made virtual friends with many of u especially on this thread! Anyway I just wanted to keep u updated and let you know that I'm thinking of each and every one of u!
Mr. & Mrs. Reid
All my life, I prayed for someone like you... and I thank God that I finally found you!
Posted 30 April 2009 - 09:11 PM
have to wait till tommorrow to see if we can find 30 seats on a different carrier (which than people won't be refunded in time and have to shell out more cash - which people will cancel) or if we should just switch the dates around and tell people well instead of going 5 days you have to go 4 on usa 3000 (which the real kick in the nuts is even if we decide to tell people that, we only have 18 available seats but we have 25 people - which people will cancel cuz they find out usa 3000 cancelled their flight because there wasn't enough passengers on their plane so what says they won't cancel another flight after they re-book?!?! I need another please!) that's histarical! just have to wait and see, the saga continues HA! So either way people are gonna cancel so which offer would you want to hear or would you take?!?!?
Posted 30 April 2009 - 11:25 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users