Photo

May 2009 Brides

• Please log in to reply
1293 replies to this topic

#991 jax_the_beach_bride

jax_the_beach_bride
  • 475 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 08:36 PM

Great advice! OMG 6 days and u will be a Mrs!!!! Getting excited?

Mr. & Mrs. Reid
    All my life, I prayed for someone like you... and I thank God that I finally found you!

http://tickers.Ticke....7116/event.png

#992 Ayita

Ayita
    • 861 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 09:17 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Blkatz
      I just spoke to a few good friends that are doctors-and here is their advice...it is the flu. People in Mexico who passed away probably did not have good healthcare and did not realize how serious it was.
      We bought tons of hand sanitizer and plan on using it. Our dr friend said to make sure you wash your hands and to bring TamiFlu just in case you have flu symptoms.
      Agree.

I'm planning on getting hand sanitizers at walmart or Costco when we get in Mexico and add them to the OOT bags.

Can you get Tamiflu over the counter ??

#993 Maybride2009

Maybride2009
      • 408 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 10:32 PM

My FI's side of the family pushed us into getting married in Mexico so I highly doubt they will say anything about it...really, I would feel bad for them if the did...I have ZERO patience left for them.
        My family does not panic easily, so hopefully I will be ok.
        I am so sorry that people are canceling because of it...so sad for you

#994 jax_the_beach_bride

jax_the_beach_bride
        • 475 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 10:39 PM

Look at what page we r at 100.... Yay!

Mr. & Mrs. Reid
          All my life, I prayed for someone like you... and I thank God that I finally found you!

#995 Maybride2009

Maybride2009
          • 408 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 11:21 PM

I am so happy you ladies are here! I think everyone else is so sick of hearing me talk about the wedding...it's so nice to be able to come on here and just talk wedding all the time xoxox

#996 jax_the_beach_bride

jax_the_beach_bride
            • 475 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 11:49 PM

its ok... talk!!! i like talking wedding stuff too!! good to know we have a community of ladies here at our disposal!!!

Mr. & Mrs. Reid

#997 jax_the_beach_bride

jax_the_beach_bride
              • 475 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 11:53 PM

So, on a more serious note, pretty much everything has been solved in regards to our photography issues, flight issues.. the only thing that wasnt solved was the issue with the BM... we havent heard from him and we leave in one week!!.. we changed our witness to FI step dad because we cant have blood relatives be witness.. and FI is going to have his brother as BM.. its going to be much better this way, especially since its his Bro!!... the reason why he wasnt BM in the first place was because we didnt know whether or not he was coming.. but he is FOR SURE.. so YAY!.. things are coming together and we can breathe a little bit easier about that.. so if old BM ends up showing up somehow... i dont know what FI will think..lol.. he didnt even through my FI a Bachelor party!! like SHEESH!

Mr. & Mrs. Reid

#998 Rhonda

Rhonda
                • 270 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 02:10 AM

Hi ladies!
                  I just wanted to say good luck to all those with weddings in the next few weeks!
                  I leave tomorrow morning! Yes...still going despite the crazy flu!
                  My friend called me today in a panic, which really annoyed me...who calls the bride the day before she leaves for her wedding in a panic? I'm hoping for the best with this flu thing and hope that everyone makes it safely. I feel like I have no other choice at this point, but, to move forward.
                  Also, my very best friend from high school and bridesmaid called to tell me she probably won't make it now because her dad is seriously ill with pancreatic cancer....i feel so terrible...it's so hard to be happy when she is hurting so much.
                  On a happier note, we got legally married tonight! Yay! :)

Anyway, I plan on posting my planning thread and of course, wedding pics when I return!

#999 yamille

yamille
                  • 1,460 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 07:35 AM

Congrats on your legal day rhonda! Have a wonderful trip. Enjoy your day!

#1000 stefnicole

stefnicole
                    • 544 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 09:32 AM

Ayita, Tamiflu is prescription only.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users