May 2009 Brides

*Casey*

Quote:
Originally Posted by mummergirl View Post
major facebook family drama today ... tom's half-sister who told us she wasn't coming (because of money) posted about her family's 10-day trip to Disney the SAME WEEK as our wedding. her father saw it and got PISSED OFF and commented on her page ... and major back-and-forth family drama ensued ...

but the funny thing is that now her husband has now deleted us all from his friends list ... what is this? grade school? LOL
See this is why I hate face book lol

FI's best man told him he couldn't come this week lol I knew it was coming it has been since May last year but FI keeps getting "don't worry mate i'll be there even if its just me" yeah sackless pile of shite lol

FI said give him a ring and help him out about his divorce lol my response was "sod off" he can pay for another lawyer with what he's saving on the hol lmao

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoAzul View Post
Is anyone else realizing how much FREAKN $ is going into their beauty - i swear with waxing, hair cuts, tanning, manis/pedis, ect i feel like in the next month and a half im gonna spend over 500$ just to look somewhat better LOL
i'm trying not to spend like that on beauty ... i don't want tom to marry something entirely different than the hairy troll he'll be living with for life! LOL

ok, obviously i'm going to get a hair cut and shave and all LOL, but i'm trying to keep the expenditures to a minimum. i mean, i really don't need to do pro tooth-whitening, botox, facials, or anything like that.

Happy !!! :))))) Went to Gap (I had to go to 2 stores but success) and found ring bearer attire ! Went to Victoria's Secret and found my adhesive push-ups half off ! Went to the seamstress and retrieved my dress from the first alterations (straps + bustle).

My office looks like an annex to the post office : I have 8 boxes that I can see (I have discarded all the other ones but oh my !), the dress of my FG hanging on the door knob, the GAP bag, my "just married" flip flops, plus all the stuff for crafting, invoices... hum... let me open my budget spreadsheet tonight !The only thing I'm missing is my second shipment from OTC (with the coin purses, the personalized pencils, and the sticky notes), and DH's attire ! In the last two days I received everything else : frame for guest signing ; FG dress ; OTC bags, flip flops and water guns ; all the hangover kit contents + the first aid (mosquito + sun burnt), the fans, the frame for the sand ceremony, the plantable favors... yay ! Need to finish my ceremony and I'll be almost ready :) I see the seamstress in 2 weeks for my 2 dresses and I need to go to the hairdresser but that's about it ! So COOL I see the end of this !

Oh I also need a cute dress for the welcome drinks and the sunday buffet but hey - that's the fun part wink.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Casey* View Post
Yamille, are you getting excited for our round 2? Holla!
I hope you guys have much better luck than round 1. I ordered my book on Shutterfly. It's fine, but nothing like it could've been, ya know? Did you receive the prints yet? Airbrushing = blurry. So awful!

Anyway, my whole shoe situation is really frustrating me. My first fitting is on Tuesday! This could be a problem. I guess I'll have to do some serious shopping this weekend. Wish me luck ladies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel&B View Post
I should be getting my BD pics back today!!! I'm so anxious to see them!

It's exactly 6 weeks unitl my wedding day, which means we leave in 5 weeks. EEEKKK!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*petals*~ View Post
Got my BD pics this week too and started working on my book in secret every night after FI goes to bed!! Can't wait to surprise him with it. cheers.gif

Am I the only one who wants to see pics!! I so can't wait to see how mine turn out!! I'm so freaking excited!

We found DH outfit today ! Well, almosts, still need a shirt and... it's not gonna be easy cause the suit is... pink... yes... he wanted something unique, finalyl went for linen but the uniqueness is the color ! It's very light, so it's cool, but we need a shirt. Anyway, it's a relief.

And yesterday night I found my ceremony music thanks to this forum. So cool :)

I have been working on my planning thread since a few days now, and it's already 9 pages long on word ! OMG, it was such a good suggestion to start it on word and do it as it goes. Not sure I would have had the time to do this right before leaving !

Good luck for your shoes Kristy !