Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
*Casey*

May 2009 Brides

Recommended Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbellie1414 View Post
Ha you and me are in the same boat!!! I am on my 3rd text and 18,395,493 phone call from idiots! I finally lost it on my 4th phone call from my mother and told her to cancel she's an f-ing idiot it's the FLU not eboli stop watching a twisted tail on cnn and go to the center for diesease control but whatever she does to stop calling me! I f-ing hate dumbasses. Until they close the borders I'll be in mexico sucking back corona's and a shit load of tequila i don't care if it's just ME- i need it after today!
I'm with you honey!!!! I leave in 5 days and tequila kills everything so we're totally straight!

shots.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

and so the swine flu heads my way. My one and only bridesmaid is not coming...

You know what...absolutely EVERYTHING has gone wrong with this wedding...honestly ladies I apologize because since the day we got engaged everything has gone wrong...we were supposed to get married in turks and caicos and then my devil of a MIL interveined and so we changed to mexico and honestly...if we were getting married in turks the swine flu would have been there...so this is my fault and my damn cursed wedding's fault so my appologies to all of the other may brides that are having to suffer from my curse.

PS...MY DRESS DOESN"T FIT EITHER...there...I said it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maybride2009 View Post
and so the swine flu heads my way. My one and only bridesmaid is not coming...
You know what...absolutely EVERYTHING has gone wrong with this wedding...honestly ladies I apologize because since the day we got engaged everything has gone wrong...we were supposed to get married in turks and caicos and then my devil of a MIL interveined and so we changed to mexico and honestly...if we were getting married in turks the swine flu would have been there...so this is my fault and my damn cursed wedding's fault so my appologies to all of the other may brides that are having to suffer from my curse.
PS...MY DRESS DOESN"T FIT EITHER...there...I said it.
Ok. Take a few breaths! I am feeling you on this. It sucks! The dress not fitting sucks, drug wars suck, swine flu sucks, the earthquake sucks! But you are fine and you and your FI will get married somewhere- anywhere and most likely it will be in Mexico. I am sending all positive energy towards Mexico and help that country out. Not just for our weddings.. but also for the people that need a break too.

Don't get me wrong I have been freaking too. but I am having a moment of clarity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maybride2009 View Post
and so the swine flu heads my way. My one and only bridesmaid is not coming...
You know what...absolutely EVERYTHING has gone wrong with this wedding...honestly ladies I apologize because since the day we got engaged everything has gone wrong...we were supposed to get married in turks and caicos and then my devil of a MIL interveined and so we changed to mexico and honestly...if we were getting married in turks the swine flu would have been there...so this is my fault and my damn cursed wedding's fault so my appologies to all of the other may brides that are having to suffer from my curse.
PS...MY DRESS DOESN"T FIT EITHER...there...I said it.
Does it feel better you said it? Let it all go it's better out than in!

Let's all have a drink tonight! I am cracking up a bottle of wine (or 3) and cheers to us for ummm,well, IDK for making it this long without ending up on the 5th floor with padded walls (can't say much for tommorrow but today we are 5th floor free)! So who's with me?!?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol maybride2009 it isn't just you - but honestly let it go just thing right "whatever" only way to get through it lol

 

Btw you must be mad letting MIL change your destination - there again I don't like the easy life and would have stuck to original plans to just piss mine off lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbellie1414 View Post
Does it feel better you said it? Let it all go it's better out than in!

Let's all have a drink tonight! I am cracking up a bottle of wine (or 3) and cheers to us for ummm,well, IDK for making it this long without ending up on the 5th floor with padded walls (can't say much for tommorrow but today we are 5th floor free)! So who's with me?!?!
Half way there m8 its 21.30 here and i'm quite merry lol just spoke to FI who said he's being getting the piss taken out of him all day lol one bloke made a squeel like a pig then coughed lmao Squaddies gotta love em lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartyt509 View Post
Half way there m8 its 21.30 here and i'm quite merry lol just spoke to FI who said he's being getting the piss taken out of him all day lol one bloke made a squeel like a pig then coughed lmao Squaddies gotta love em lol
Your tooo funny! God I miss the UK, I miss the way ya'll talk, it's addicting to me! I love it and your merry-ness is awesome!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbellie1414 View Post
Your tooo funny! God I miss the UK, I miss the way ya'll talk, it's addicting to me! I love it and your merry-ness is awesome!!!
Lol you wouldn't understand me I have a heavy accent apparently lol us Northerners lol I take it you've stayed here for a while then lol Oh btw you get married the day after me lmao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maybride2009 View Post
and so the swine flu heads my way. My one and only bridesmaid is not coming...
You know what...absolutely EVERYTHING has gone wrong with this wedding...honestly ladies I apologize because since the day we got engaged everything has gone wrong...we were supposed to get married in turks and caicos and then my devil of a MIL interveined and so we changed to mexico and honestly...if we were getting married in turks the swine flu would have been there...so this is my fault and my damn cursed wedding's fault so my appologies to all of the other may brides that are having to suffer from my curse.
PS...MY DRESS DOESN"T FIT EITHER...there...I said it.
Awww, Michelle, I feel your pain, truly. Hopefully in a few weeks from now, we can share a toast at the RPDC to all the craziness that is going on right now. Hugs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×