Photo

I need some clarification, PLEASE!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 divadivine25

divadivine25
  • 427 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 09:02 PM

Okay, so ROR does 3 weddings per day right? For conversation sake lets say that all 3 brides go with the free package, how do they accomodate for the receptions and after dinner activities,i.e. drinks, disco, etc?

Is it done on a first come first serve basis?

Im asking because I was told that all reception reservations and what not would be handled about 2 months out, and that the coordinator would contact me.

Should I start booking now for the best selection? My wedding is June 5th.

#2 geology_rocks

geology_rocks
    • 215 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 09:05 PM

You will definitely have a spot to have dinner. They will make room for you! If you want to book something extra for your reception like the disco or plantation, do so as soon as you confirm your wedding date as that kind of stuff is on a first come, first serve basis. Hope this helps!

#3 divadivine25

divadivine25
      • 427 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 09:15 PM

Thanks, Im emailing now!

#4 Jamaica08bride

Jamaica08bride
        • 66 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 08:56 AM

Hey Monique!
          Nice to see you on the forum. I'm not on it as much since I don't always have internet access at work but these ladies are a wealth of information as I'm sure you already know.

#5 divadivine25

divadivine25
          • 427 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 09:05 AM

Thanks Nikki!

#6 montegobay09

montegobay09
            • 832 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 09:12 PM

I'm getting married at riu mobay and was told the same thing as you... i could make arrangements for reception, flowers, etc when I would be contacted 2 months before the wedding. However, it seems as though others have gotten different information so I'm going to contact the wc as soon as I can to see why there are conflicting messages. I'll let you know if/when I get a hold of them with an answer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users