face wash for VERY sensitive skin?

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
  • VIP Member
  • 4,791 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 02:44 PM

I just switched to a pure organic line - kinda pricey but it lasts 2-3 months for one bottle ($30, you can get free shipping too at Skinterra: Your Personal Skin Care Clinic)

The line is called SoPhyto (they're amazing!!) You can do a free skin analysis Sophyto Organics - Professional Certified Organic Skin Care Products and they are SOOO helpful and not afraid to point you to other products and/or analyze the current products you have.

Anyways, just in case you're interested in going that route, I'd suggest trying the SoPhyto Ultra Mild Silken Cleanser.

~ Jaime & Martin ~
    "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#12 1elephant

1elephant
    • VIP Member
    • 15,998 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 08:12 PM

i just accidentally bought the cetaphil normal to oily skin and it smells like old ladies. so make sure you smell the one you want before you buy!

#13 samanthag

samanthag
      • 896 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 08:34 PM

I was going to suggest Dr Perricone Olive Oil Polyphenols Gentle Cleanser with DMAE. I too have sensitive skin and I LOVE all his products! If you go to Sephora (or google & find out where you can buy his products) they will give you samples so you can try before you buy.
        I've been using this for 13 years and it's the best!

#14 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
        • VIP Member
        • 4,791 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 10:19 PM

Oh also I forgot to recommend this from the drugstore:
          - Purpose Natural Cleanser

I used to swear by it. It's the gentlest thing ever!

~ Jaime & Martin ~
          "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#15 tvt

tvt
          • VIP Member
          • 4,812 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 10:45 AM

well I bought the Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser and I've been using it for about a week now and I can already see MAJOR improvements in my skin! My puberty breakouts are almost completely gone and I don't (knock on wood) have any lurking around! Yeay! Thanks for the suggestion girls!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users