Sign in to follow this  
lisaburka

Paradisus Punta Cana Restaurants..I NEED HELP!

Paradisus Punta Cana Restaurants

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Does anyone have any suggestions on which restaurant we should have the private reception in. We will only be having 30-40 people and I orignially booked Albufera...but I need advice from people who have been there....

We only ate in Marino and Vento. Marino is big, so I wouldn't recommend it for a private reception. Vento would be great. We had a private beach reception and it was awesome. Very secluded. We had 42 guests.

We didn't eat there, so I can't help you with that. We had wedding activities almost every night and most of us just ate the buffett, which was fabulous.

Hello -

I had my wedding in July -Now depending what time of year and how the bride and groom booked would depend on alot - If the bride and groom booked royal service or Reserve - I would suggest using the Gabi restaurant or the Ventno - The Vento is where I had my wedding dinner and it was awesome but I only had 25 people and it is air conditioned - I had a extended cocktail hour right after our beach wedding cermeony for 3 hours and it worked out perfectly. What would have been more perfect was getting the new Gabi Restaurant which is located in the Reserve Section (it allows the all inclusive to work for you) - Your photos will be amazing and the food, lighting , bar , pool All of it will be perfect. Make Miguellina or whoever your WC is show you this restaurant and you can make it work , even if you reservation is 4 tables of ten. They didnt show me the Reserve restaurants and I basically went with that the reviews were telling me, was firm on what I wanted and I am glad that they did.

THe Albeirfero is the next best by sure. It was my favorite out of all the restaurants that are open air -Just remember - If you don't privatize it, It will still have the same effect and cost half the money. The only difference really between privatizing it and not is hiring the DJ - the PA system does the same job since the DJ doesnt make announcements anyway.

I had a tropical Huppa right by the Ocean for the Ceremony and it was Romantically Perfect with my cocktail reception right next to it .

Happy Planning - feel free to ask questions -Robin

My reception was at alberfura- and it was not my first choice the marino was. But am I glad we switched it... I loved it, it was private and we had a dance floor, everyone had a blast. We had a dj and firedancers- its a perfect location- HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!!!! The marino's floor is like a boardwalk and so big and open- its the large buffet everyday for breakfest and lunch- wasn't a fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisaburka View Post
Can you book into the Reserve section prior to leaving. I have been getting mixed messages. How much more do you figure it was then the regular pricehuh.gif
Lisa
If you privavtize the Reserve restaurant, it's going to be a few thousand dollars - but it's a relatively small restaurant so not sure that you'd have the option of NOT privatizing. The Gabi bar area in the Reserve section is BEAUTIFUL - I just wish we had taken more pics of it, as I don't have any to show you. It's the most upscale area of the resort and is breathtaking - although it is NOT on the beach. But they do have sand, so it feels beachy.

Miguelina just told me that if I want linens to cover the chairs I will not be able to have the reception in the Albuefura but rather in the Convention Terranza...? Which is betterhuh.gifhuh.gif? What is the convention terranze likehuh.gif

Lisa