Jump to content

Photo

Nolaroy's EDR Pro Pics - Yay!!!!!!


  • Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#31 yamille

yamille
  • Sr. Member
  • 1,460 posts

    Posted 08 September 2008 - 03:53 PM

    You looked gorgeous and it looks like everyone was having fun. Congrats!

    #32 animaldoc

    animaldoc
    • Newbie
    • 91 posts

      Posted 08 September 2008 - 04:45 PM

      Your pictures look amazing! I have a question about the Presidential Gazebo, would you suggest not getting the wooden runner? I am getting married there in November and from your pics it looks like the walk to the gazebo isn't a straight shot, so would the runner look odd?

      Thank you,
      Jennifer

      #33 ACDCDCAC

      ACDCDCAC
      • Moderators
      • 25,218 posts
      • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
      • LocationSeattle

      Posted 08 September 2008 - 04:55 PM

      raych, those are so much fun :) i love the TTD one where you guys are making the funny face, like you must have got splashed in the mouth with salt water or something :)

      #34 SoontobeMsKniss

      SoontobeMsKniss
      • Member
      • 715 posts

        Posted 08 September 2008 - 05:38 PM

        Beautiful Pictures. Congratulations!

        #35 nolaroy724

        nolaroy724
        • Jr. Member
        • 308 posts

          Posted 08 September 2008 - 10:31 PM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by animaldoc
          Your pictures look amazing! I have a question about the Presidential Gazebo, would you suggest not getting the wooden runner? I am getting married there in November and from your pics it looks like the walk to the gazebo isn't a straight shot, so would the runner look odd?

          Thank you,
          Jennifer
          Thanks! I don't know if it would necessarily look odd, but if you are getting it so you can wear heals, you definately would have to walk through a lot of sand before getting to the runner. Melanie, another EDR bride, got the wooden runner and had to walk through the sand before getting to the runner. She said she had so much sand in her heels during the ceremony. The Presidential Gazebo does sort of wind a bit through the maze of greenery.

          #36 nolaroy724

          nolaroy724
          • Jr. Member
          • 308 posts

            Posted 08 September 2008 - 10:33 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Abbie
            raych, those are so much fun :) i love the TTD one where you guys are making the funny face, like you must have got splashed in the mouth with salt water or something :)
            Thanks Abbie! A wave came over us and pushed my dress almost over my head. There were some kayakers right behind us that got a good panty shot!

            #37 FLgator

            FLgator
            • Jr. Member
            • 253 posts

              Posted 06 October 2008 - 04:57 PM

              I don't know how I missed this thread, but your pics are great!! I love your dress, but I may be biased b/c I have the same one. It looked great on you! We haven't decided yet on the TTD, but I was wondering how your dress held up and cleaned up afterwards?? Thanks!

              #38 nolaroy724

              nolaroy724
              • Jr. Member
              • 308 posts

                Posted 15 October 2008 - 02:34 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by FLgator
                I don't know how I missed this thread, but your pics are great!! I love your dress, but I may be biased b/c I have the same one. It looked great on you! We haven't decided yet on the TTD, but I was wondering how your dress held up and cleaned up afterwards?? Thanks!
                Thanks! Actually my dress looks like new. I just had it cleaned when we got home, and it looks amazing still. The dry cleaners gave me a hard time (jokingly) about all of the sand they had to remove from it though :).

                #39 BachataBride

                BachataBride
                • Banned
                • 9,310 posts

                  Posted 15 October 2008 - 02:57 PM

                  GREAT pics!! Congrats on a beautiful wedding!!

                  #40 FLgator

                  FLgator
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 253 posts

                    Posted 15 October 2008 - 06:04 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by nolaroy724
                    Thanks! Actually my dress looks like new. I just had it cleaned when we got home, and it looks amazing still. The dry cleaners gave me a hard time (jokingly) about all of the sand they had to remove from it though :).
                    good to know...thanks and congrats!




                    0 user(s) are reading this topic

                    0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users