Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
nolaroy724

Nolaroy's EDR Pro Pics - Yay!!!!!!

Recommended Posts

Your pictures look amazing! I have a question about the Presidential Gazebo, would you suggest not getting the wooden runner? I am getting married there in November and from your pics it looks like the walk to the gazebo isn't a straight shot, so would the runner look odd?

 

Thank you,

Jennifer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

raych, those are so much fun :) i love the TTD one where you guys are making the funny face, like you must have got splashed in the mouth with salt water or something :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by animaldoc View Post
Your pictures look amazing! I have a question about the Presidential Gazebo, would you suggest not getting the wooden runner? I am getting married there in November and from your pics it looks like the walk to the gazebo isn't a straight shot, so would the runner look odd?

Thank you,
Jennifer
Thanks! I don't know if it would necessarily look odd, but if you are getting it so you can wear heals, you definately would have to walk through a lot of sand before getting to the runner. Melanie, another EDR bride, got the wooden runner and had to walk through the sand before getting to the runner. She said she had so much sand in her heels during the ceremony. The Presidential Gazebo does sort of wind a bit through the maze of greenery.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
raych, those are so much fun :) i love the TTD one where you guys are making the funny face, like you must have got splashed in the mouth with salt water or something :)
Thanks Abbie! A wave came over us and pushed my dress almost over my head. There were some kayakers right behind us that got a good panty shot!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know how I missed this thread, but your pics are great!! I love your dress, but I may be biased b/c I have the same one. It looked great on you! We haven't decided yet on the TTD, but I was wondering how your dress held up and cleaned up afterwards?? Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLgator View Post
I don't know how I missed this thread, but your pics are great!! I love your dress, but I may be biased b/c I have the same one. It looked great on you! We haven't decided yet on the TTD, but I was wondering how your dress held up and cleaned up afterwards?? Thanks!
Thanks! Actually my dress looks like new. I just had it cleaned when we got home, and it looks amazing still. The dry cleaners gave me a hard time (jokingly) about all of the sand they had to remove from it though :).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by nolaroy724 View Post
Thanks! Actually my dress looks like new. I just had it cleaned when we got home, and it looks amazing still. The dry cleaners gave me a hard time (jokingly) about all of the sand they had to remove from it though :).
good to know...thanks and congrats!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×