Sign in to follow this  
khj3

Undecided

Hello!

This looks like a great information source. My name is Karin and I can't specify my wedding date or location because my fiance and I can't decide! We have been looking at places in southern and central California, Colorado, and Mexico. I'd just like to see what others are doing. Thanks for the great website!

Karin

Welcome from across the Potomac. I am getting married in Napa and have been all over the west coast, let me know how I can help.

Welcome Karin. I live in Southern California. Let me know if I can help you with info on So. Cal. I live in San Diego now, but lived in Orange County for most of my life. I'd be happy to answer any questions about So. Cal or Cabo for you (I'm marrying in Cabo in June).

Best of luck!

Welcome! I was considering Hotel Del Coronado in the S Cal area before deciding on Puerto Vallarta. Let us know if we can help you narrow down the choices at all.

Welcome, we have many brides from CA and many brides that are getting married in Mexico, so you have come to the right place. Let us know if we can help you in finding a location.

Welcome Karin! I hope this site gives you some really great ideas and helps you narrow down your search!