Photo

J-Crew Linen suits 2008

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#11 MagsieMexico

MagsieMexico
  • 420 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 09:24 AM

Tammy, your hubbie wore linen too right? Did it wrinkle terribly, or was it okay?
    Margaret & Eric

#12 Christine

Christine
    • VIP Member
    • 21,514 posts
    • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
    • Wedding Location:Napa, California
    • LocationReno, NV

Posted 12 March 2007 - 10:51 AM

Sarah, you can return orders in the store. They are really great about it.
    Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#13 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 6,996 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 11:15 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by TAMMYM
      Sarah, I went to Lord & Taylor this weekend and got Cain his linen pants. Have you checked there?
      Nope, we haven't checked there. We don't have a Lord & Taylor in Lansing so we'd have to come down your way...It may come to that though!

We did go to several local stores and so far I think our favorite is at Macy's:

Click the image to open in full size.

It looks great on him and is $200 off right now. But, it's kinda a grayish taupe color which I guess I'm not sure about. I don't mind it, it's just not exactly what I had in mind. Now I think I need to order that JCrew suit just so we can see it and try it on...choices, choices...

#14 Christine

Christine
      • VIP Member
      • 21,514 posts
      • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
      • Wedding Location:Napa, California
      • LocationReno, NV

Posted 12 March 2007 - 11:23 AM

sarah with your colors being black and white I actually think the grayish taupe would look good.
      Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#15 TammyB

TammyB
      • 10,630 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 11:53 AM

Sarah if you come to my part of town we should meet up..

At 12 oaks mall they have a store (forget the name of it) that told us this weekend that they are stocking their linen suits in 3 weeks. So if you haven't found anything by then, you can check them out as well.

#16 anaderoux

anaderoux
        • 3,220 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 12:05 PM

Talking about suits, we went to the outlets this weekend and we saw this suit at the Perry Ellis store.. my FI loved it.. we're going to order it 'cause they didn't have his size, it was 50% off

Click the image to open in full size.

#17 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 6,996 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 12:28 PM

Awesome suit Anny!

#18 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 6,996 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 12:29 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by TAMMYM
              Sarah if you come to my part of town we should meet up..

At 12 oaks mall they have a store (forget the name of it) that told us this weekend that they are stocking their linen suits in 3 weeks. So if you haven't found anything by then, you can check them out as well.
              I'll let you know if we do...

Good to know. If we don't find anything by then maybe I'll pursue it. Thanks!

#19 BayBug

BayBug
              • 852 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 01:04 PM

J.Crew has a great return policy. You can even return on-line orders in the store. Save your money on shipping.
                I am worried that a linen suit will not look put together. Wrinkles drive me crazy!
                Angie

#20 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                • 11,659 posts
                • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 12 March 2007 - 03:42 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by MagsieMexico
                Tammy, your hubbie wore linen too right? Did it wrinkle terribly, or was it okay?

it didnt wrinkle badly...i had it pressed by the hotel the day before and it was fine...towards the end of the night he took off his jacket and just wore a white shirt and pants and looked dashing!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
                Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users