Our Dreams Cabo Wedding Slide Show!!

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#21 REBECCA

REBECCA
  • VIP Member
  • 1,825 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 09:53 PM

Jackie those are incredible pictures!!! It brought me back to my wedding, same resort, gazebo and reception spot. You looked sooo beautiful & soo happy! I got tears in my eyes!!! I love the one of you two sitting with your feet dangling in the pool (or fountain?)! It is so romantic and beautiful! Juan you are a genius!
    Rebecca
    <center>

http://i54.photobuck....a/IMG_1294.jpg
    Alexander & Juliette - Born 3/15/09</center>

#22 twixygrl

twixygrl
    • 293 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 10:01 PM

Absolutely beautiful. You must be so pleased!! I am getting married at Dreams in a little over 2 1/2 months!!! I hope that our wedding is half as beautiful as yours!!!
      Twixygrl

#23 royfa

royfa
      • 2,201 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 10:45 PM

Your pictures are amazing! You made such a lovely couple!
        Fannie & Pierre

#24 Jackie

Jackie
        • 2,290 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 08:44 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by LALA
          You are so adorable! Great pics - I heart Juan.
          heheheheheh, ME TOO!

Quote:
          Originally Posted by REBECCA
          Jackie those are incredible pictures!!! It brought me back to my wedding, same resort, gazebo and reception spot. You looked sooo beautiful & soo happy! I got tears in my eyes!!! I love the one of you two sitting with your feet dangling in the pool (or fountain?)! It is so romantic and beautiful! Juan you are a genius!
          Rebecca, Ive always loved your slideshow one of my absolute favorites and I really do think ours came out similar. I mean obviously same resort and photog, but really I think we had a similar kind of "simple elegance" theme or feel going on, does that make sense lol.

Quote:
          Originally Posted by twixygrl
          Absolutely beautiful. You must be so pleased!! I am getting married at Dreams in a little over 2 1/2 months!!! I hope that our wedding is half as beautiful as yours!!!
          Dreams is truly heaven on earth, you cant not have the perfect day!
          My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
          http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#25 JessicaM

JessicaM
          • Vendor
          • 1,969 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 09:02 PM

oh Jackie they are beauitful!! That song was our 1st dance song and is going to be our slideshow song!! SO BEAUITFUL!!!

#26 syl1115

syl1115
            • 789 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 09:42 PM

I loved the slideshow. It was one of the best I have seen. I cried too and I don't even know you. Everything was so beautiful.
              Sylvia

Our wedding slideshowhttp://www.facebook.....=1047086342460

#27 meagan

meagan
              • 133 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 09:50 PM

Thanks for sharing. The pictures came out beautiful! You look like you had an amazig time.

#28 Banana11

Banana11
                • VIP Member
                • 8,841 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 09:51 PM

I love your BM dresses! And the lace overlay on your dress is gorgeous!

#29 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 9,532 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 09:09 AM

Jackie, your pics are amazing! I can totally see why you would get teary-eyed watching those. You looked beautiful! Those pics were absolutely worth the wait :)

#30 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 6,996 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 09:11 AM

Wow Jackie...

I think that in my two years of being on this forum I've cried watching like 2 weddings besides my own- and this is one of them. I'm not sure if it's the amazing pictures (def. a possibility), or because your pics are so full of emotion that I felt like I was there (also a possibility), or maybe because my pregnancy has made me a hormonal disaster (a REAL posibility! lol), but most likely because I feel like I've gotten to know you so well over the last couple years and know how much you and Ryan have been through and what amazing, loving, un-selfish people you are. It's just so incredible to see the two of you and how happy you are together.

Love it, love it, love it :) You looked absolutley breathtaking!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users