Our Dreams Cabo Wedding Slide Show!!

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#1 Jackie

• 2,290 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 08:31 AM

I think Ive allready watched it 5 million times. Ry had to pull me away from the computer last night, I was a sobing mess lol!

For the few of you who arent aware, We had Juan Carlos Tapia for our photographer, the best in CABO!!!!!

Here it is :)

My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review

#2 Helen_S81

• 985 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 09:07 AM

Beautiful! I love the lace on your dress and the colour and style of your bridesmaids dresses. Everyone looks so happy! Congratulations!

#3 HotTamale

• 304 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 09:44 AM

I just cried watching your slide show - you can see your love come through....Thank you for sharing....this made me more awake in my love as well.

#4 jmill130

• 601 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 09:56 AM

Wow! Jason and I watched your wedding and thought it was beautiful! The pictures are just as beautiful & show such detail! Congrats!

#5 Jen_S

• 3,737 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 10:26 AM

WOW!! Your pictures are amazing! Your guys look like a perfect pair.
            Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#6 bumbles

• 574 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 11:19 AM

Jackie, your pictures captured so many beautiful moments :) I absolutely love your hair, dress and flowers! So beachy and elegant!

#7 kate.com

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 8,921 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 11:53 AM

Awwwww I can see why you were a sobbing mess! I was tearing up and I don't even know you! Congratulations! You are beautiful and looks so happy!

#8 nicole.gia

• 318 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 01:30 PM

The pictures are just beautiful and you looked gorgeous! Congratulations, the pictures were definitely worth the wait!

#9 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                  • 11,659 posts
                  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 06 September 2008 - 02:33 PM

wow jackie

so beautiful...i love some of the shots really caught the emotion and love of your event!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
                  Awards and recognition: 
                  Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                  Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                  Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                  sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                  Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#10 rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 18,759 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 02:37 PM

beautiful set of pictures!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users