day after/trash dress dresses

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 leigh miller

leigh miller
  • 936 posts

Posted 10 March 2007 - 06:53 PM

hey all - i was just talking to one of my brides today and telling her i saw this dress at old navy this morning. it looks like a fun casual option for a romp on the beach session of you arent wanting to worry about your real wedding gown. thought id share :) have a good weekend - leigh

Oldnavy.com: CS Home

#2 MelissaH

• 1,724 posts

Posted 10 March 2007 - 08:22 PM

they're so pretty, but i tried one on yesterday and i look prego haha

#3 ~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 8,680 posts
      • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
      • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
      • LocationUtah

Posted 10 March 2007 - 08:27 PM

LOl I tried that dress on yesterday too!!! Small world. It was not flattering on me one bit!! Too bad it looks really good on a hanger!

#4 leigh miller

leigh miller
      • 936 posts

Posted 10 March 2007 - 08:52 PM

oh no! too bad they arent more flattering. the quest continues :)

#5 A10CalGal

• VIP Member
        • 11,403 posts

Posted 10 March 2007 - 08:55 PM

I just tried the same one on today! And, I look like I'm expecting - boo!

#6 -Kate-

• VIP Member
          • 7,676 posts

Posted 10 March 2007 - 09:34 PM

If people are looking for trash session dresses I have one I would sell you. I bought 2 Jcrew wedding dresses in Dec bc they were on sale for cheap. I'm keeping one in case I do a trash session but I'll sell the other. It's strapless - simple. The most I paid is $80 (I'll have to check bc they were different prices). When I get home I'll look up the details if anyone is interested. I think it's a size 6.

#7 Jessalyn

• 1,876 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 01:08 AM

I really want to do a trash the dress session, but I have to have my dress in a wearable condition for my at home reception a few weeks later...hmm....the search is on.

Kate, can you post a pic of the extra dress you have?
              My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
              Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#8 MarryingMyLove

• 33 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 04:18 AM

That dress looks cute, probably only meant for the super skinny.. maybe without tight waistband you wouldn't look pregnant, don't they have real people try those on first! Disappointing but I still love Old Navy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users