Sign in to follow this  
leigh miller

day after/trash dress dresses

hey all - i was just talking to one of my brides today and telling her i saw this dress at old navy this morning. it looks like a fun casual option for a romp on the beach session of you arent wanting to worry about your real wedding gown. thought id share :) have a good weekend - leigh

Oldnavy.com: CS Home

LOl I tried that dress on yesterday too!!! Small world. It was not flattering on me one bit!! Too bad it looks really good on a hanger!

If people are looking for trash session dresses I have one I would sell you. I bought 2 Jcrew wedding dresses in Dec bc they were on sale for cheap. I'm keeping one in case I do a trash session but I'll sell the other. It's strapless - simple. The most I paid is $80 (I'll have to check bc they were different prices). When I get home I'll look up the details if anyone is interested. I think it's a size 6.

I really want to do a trash the dress session, but I have to have my dress in a wearable condition for my at home reception a few weeks later...hmm....the search is on.

Kate, can you post a pic of the extra dress you have?

That dress looks cute, probably only meant for the super skinny.. maybe without tight waistband you wouldn't look pregnant, don't they have real people try those on first! Disappointing but I still love Old Navy.