Photo

Questions for those who have been to dreams cabo.....!!!???!!!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Nicolem82580

Nicolem82580
  • 75 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 09:25 PM

Ok.. I have a few questions :) First, what is the cheapest time to fly to cabo that isnt hurricane season ! lol Also, what made you guys choose dreams cabo over dreams cancun ! I love them both and just cant decide between the two ! Is one cheaper than the other to get to? Im coming from pennsylvania and so would most of our family. Im horrible at making decisions....hopefully you girls can help me !!!
    Thanks soooooo much !!!!

#2 Nicolem82580

Nicolem82580
    • 75 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 09:30 PM

Ok.. I have a few questions :) First, what is the cheapest time to fly to cabo that isnt hurricane season ! lol Also, what made you guys choose dreams cabo over dreams cancun ! I love them both and just cant decide between the two ! Is one cheaper than the other to get to? Im coming from pennsylvania and so would most of our family. Im horrible at making decisions....hopefully you girls can help me !!!
      Thanks soooooo much !!!!

#3 jmill130

jmill130
      • 601 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 09:38 PM

Nicole,
        Hi! I just got married at Dreams Cabo. I am from PA, so 18 of my family members& friends just flew from PA. My wedding was August 2nd. The flights were about $500.00 per person for round trip. I have never been to Dreams Cancun, but have seen pics and read wonderful reviews. We selected Cabo, since it is more protected from hurricanes. I think they offer direct flights to Cancun from Pittsbugh. My family all flew Delta or Continential to Houston or Atlanta and then to Cabo. It was a nice flight. 3 hours and then 2 and half hours.

If you book early there are deals... we went with August and it was hot, but it is hot in Maryland & PA in August as well! We loved it, PM if you have any questions! Good luck!

#4 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 18,759 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 09:41 PM

from PA i would think dreams cancun would be much cheaper. from NC & TX, a flight to cabo is a lot more than a flight to cancun.

also, cancun tends to be a cheaper area than cabo.

#5 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 18,759 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 09:42 PM

oh & april is pre hurricane season, but often hotels are cheaper in may. i don't think the flight cost will vary a lot if it's not a holiday. the hotel cost would be the main think to vary. peak season is winter because people want an escape from the cold.

hurricane season starts in june, but it's not as big of a threat as august & later months.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users