Photo

Question about an oot bag at an all inclusive resort

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 reevesbride

reevesbride
  • 212 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 09:03 PM

I really want to have oot bags but my fiance doesnt understand the purpose since were at a really nice all inclusive resort. He wants to know what we would put in them since they don't need things like snacks or bottled water the mini bar is well stocked and included. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I could put inside.

#2 Michelle

Michelle
    • Banned
    • 302 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 09:13 PM

heyy...my FI said the same thing about having OOT bags...so instead we have decided to get really nice beach towels and have them embroidered with our wedding date and names and make one for each person coming with us! something that they can take home and use at the resort for sure

#3 Erica053009

Erica053009
      • 513 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 09:15 PM

Yeah check out all the posts on them ...but in general you can put things like personal care, mini meds, bathing suit coverups, books, beach ball, cups, and so much more. Some of the ladies here have really made the oot bags special

#4 coppergoddess13

coppergoddess13
        • 170 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 09:30 PM

We are thinking about including larger mugs because the AI we are going to only gives out disposable 8 oz cups- lots of waste, don't keep drinks cool, and small! I'm also planning on post-it notes and festive pens so that people can get in touch with others at the resort- just stick a note on the door. We are including 'American' snacks like a Hershey's bar, or something like that, b/c I've heard they are hard to find at the resort. Also, I may include an inflatable beach ball for fun and games. There are several great threads about OOT on the forum, just do a search and you'll find lots of great ideas!

#5 KLC77

KLC77
          • 2,207 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 01:40 AM

Check out this thread. It should have everything you need. http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t28059
            ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#6 saraece

saraece
            • 289 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 10:14 AM

I always get the munchies at the weirdest times when I am on vacation and don't always want to lug myself down to the snack bar to get something, so I have included a few munchies in my OOT at our AI. Check the list out there is alot of things people could use on the trip but don't think of bringing. I love the post it idea so people can leave notes for others on doors.
              Like our first kiss all over again

#7 reevesbride

reevesbride
              • 212 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 11:55 AM

Thanks for the great ideas!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users