Photo

JUNE 2009 BRIDES post

• Please log in to reply
196 replies to this topic

#191 soon2bePowers

soon2bePowers
  • 382 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 09:18 PM

We are also on USA3000. Our flight leaves at 7:00am and heads straight to Cancun!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by kimrae99
    We leave two weeks from today!! That would be funny if we were on the same flight since we're both from STL! We're flying USA3000 and leave early the morning of the 8th.

#192 kimrae99

kimrae99
    • 103 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 10:41 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by soon2bePowers
      We are also on USA3000. Our flight leaves at 7:00am and heads straight to Cancun!
      Sounds like we will be on the same flight! LOL. Good luck with the rest of your planning and I will see you in a couple weeks!!

#193 Ginalyn

Ginalyn
      • 2,754 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 12:38 PM

How on earth did I miss this thread? I'm getting married June 18 at Dreams Puerto Aventuras. Sensatori Bride - we are date twins!

FI and I just got a new set of suitcases this past weekend...we are super excited!

#194 **~Jenn~**

**~Jenn~**
        • 1,236 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 03:03 PM

Well ladies,
          I am happy to say I am almost done!! :-)
          I don't know about all of you, but I am so tired of wedding planning :-( I cant wait until it's here and then I won't have to do all of this anymore.
          We got alot done this weekend, we have our Pre-Travel packets addressed and ready to go to the post office next week.
          We wrapped all of our Rafia fans and attached the Bubbles....& I made my Ring Bearer Shell.
          We also have all of our clothes ready to be packed (I have some ironing to do first) and as soon as I do my place card Maraccas & figure out what kind of gift bag my Bridal Party gifts are going in, I am going to start packing all of our out of town stuff and extra stuff soo, just so we can be sure the suitcases are 50lbs or less.
          This is what I have left to do:
          Place card maraccas
          Flower Girl Basket
          all of the Brides maid shirts (i bought iron on letters in rhinestones)
          set up my iPod playlists
          seating chart
          make a "mock" centerpiece to see how it looks
          cake & guest book signs with pics of our dog
          Father of the Bride/Groom hats
          make a list of pictures for the photographer of "Must Haves"
          &
          figure out our first dance song :)

Again, I cna't wait until this is over!! LOL
          How are you other June Brides making out Still have alot left to do ?

I actual
          Married @ Dreams Cancun 06/24/09
          My Wedding Reviewhttp://bestdestinati....24-09-a-45066/Pics By Juan Navarrohttp://www.facebook.....9&l=32db696cd3

#195 Jamaica0619

Jamaica0619
          • 475 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 03:41 PM

I'm nearly there in terms of planning, which is a good thing given I leave in just about three weeks. My biggest to do is to figure out the music and get any playlists organized on my iPod. I also need to look at ceremony wording (e.g., readings, sand ceremony, vows), prepare wedding programs and do the welcom letter for the OOT bags. June will be focused on the odds and ends (hair appointments, teeth polishing, picking-up wedding dress) and, of course, packing.

Unfortunately (or fortunately) this is only the first step done. When I get back, I'll have to finalize the details of the AHR and plan the honeymoon (Egypt in October).
            Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. ~ Albert Camas

#196 Goldstein to Be

Goldstein to Be
            • 160 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 05:26 PM

Sorry for the delay on the music list. We had our legal day on Friday and I woke up Saturday with a horrible cold so I've sorta been a bum about wedding stuff. Anyway, here is the list of music for the reception. It is exactly 3 hours.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Ahh! I leave in one week!

Attached Files

#197 imapepper

imapepper
              • 89 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 08:01 PM

PhillyBride!! I am in Delaware, can you help a sista out?! After hearing all that you have done, I feel as though I have not accomplished ANYTHING! I have yet to get an outfit for my ring bearer and the basket for the flower girl. I feel so overwhelmed!!!! I am a teacher and school ends on the 11th. I hope to get the majority/remainder of my things done then

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users