Sign in to follow this  
Virg

JUNE 2009 BRIDES post

Well don't feel bad I am really behind! I suck at makes things so this is such a struggle for me. I want to use boarding passes not only as invites but for information...anyone have any examples of info to put on them and prewedding brochures sent out with

info on Mexico etc...I saw examples on here before but I have spent all night and can't find.

programs, invites, welcome letter, oot bags very overwhelming- I NEED ANOTHER YEAR

Well don't feel bad I am really behind! I suck at makes things so this is such a struggle for me. I want to use boarding passes not only as invites but for information...anyone have any examples of info to put on them and prewedding brochures sent out with

info on Mexico etc...I saw examples on here before but I have spent all night and can't find.

programs, invites, welcome letter, oot bags very overwhelming- I NEED ANOTHER YEAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by bca33 View Post
I am a June 6th bride also so let's help each other!!! MarieSam I thought I was the only one who was nuts! I just bought my dress tonight- I feel much better about it now b/c I was stressing out- Hopefully you can look this weekend! I am thinking about sending our invitations out at the end of February also because our guest are slow to get there reservations. When would be a good time for them to respond back on the invites? I was thinking end of April?
I put April 15 as my RSVP date. I figured that was good date because it was tax day. I know that sounds strange but I thought it might help our guests remember. Plus, it was about 6 weeks from the end of Feb and about 6 weeks before the wedding.

My invitations just came today. Unfortunately, I'm travel for work all of next week so I am going to be able to start addressing them yet. I'm hoping to up load a bunch of pics tomorrow, including my dress :).

My goal right now is to work on getting a bunch of little stuff done. Like..

Order Raffia fans, wrap handles attach starfish jewels

Order engraved Sand Ceremony Set

Decide on and order bridesmaid gifts

Finish buying stuff for OOT bags

Collect music for ceremony and overall trip

I think that is all I am currently working on!

Quote:
Originally Posted by soon2bePowers View Post
My goal right now is to work on getting a bunch of little stuff done. Like..
Order Raffia fans, wrap handles attach starfish jewels
Order engraved Sand Ceremony Set
Decide on and order bridesmaid gifts
Finish buying stuff for OOT bags
Collect music for ceremony and overall trip

I think that is all I am currently working on!
Thats a good list. I think i'm looking at to many areas at once and getting overwhelmed.

Goldstein - thanks for the tip for the April 15th RSVP date :) love it, I was trying to come up with an RSVP date that's easy to remember.

Just wondering how many people have booked and confirmed for all of you. I must have really slow response guests. I only have 8 people booked!!

I don't even know how much stuff to buy for the OOT bags until I have a better count of people coming.

Yay for June 2009 brides!! We are getting married June 22, 2009 at RIU Palace Los Cabos, Mexico. I still have a lot to do and it is coming so quickly! I am still on the lookout for some unique invites...any suggestions?

Thanks!

Hello Everyone!

My date is June 12th, 2009 at the Sandos Playacar Beach Resort. Basically all I have done is booked the hotel and room for both the wedding week and the honeymoon week, and bought my dress. Hopefully I will get some information soon about what kinds of flowers the hotel provides, and I can pick those as well. They really havent given us much information!

We have 16 people already booked!

Happy Planning!

Hey Girls,

My date is June 10th - close to yours JodJ! Starting to feel rather stressed after reading some of the posts on the various forums. I feel there are so many DIY things I wanted to get done that I haven't even looked at. Maybe this anxious feeling has to do with the fact that I've also been stuck at the St. John's Newfoundland airport for the past 10 hours due to snow and wind. All wedding stuff has been put on hold as I'm doing a cross-country medical residency interview tour. 7 interviews, 7 cities in 18 days makes for one crazy lady! I don't know what I was thinking when I decided to plan a wedding during my last year of medical school. Sorry for ranting.. just feeling a bit overwhelmed!