TA question?

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#11 inunez

• 172 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 06:15 PM

great post! thanks for asking the question.

#12 Hopelesslyblissful

• 191 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 05:52 PM

Thanks alot for the answers to those questions! My FI was debating using a TA verses booking online and I was very wary of booking online. Now I definitely am and feel like a TA is the best way to go.........now just to find one!

~19 Booked Plus Bride & Groom~

#13 SillyGirl

• 155 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 10:39 AM

I'm going to have to show that list to my FI, I've already told him were going thru a TA but I think this will assuage his fears. He is concerned we'll get locked in with a crappy TA and lose out on 'amazing online deals'. I think this will help clarify what a TA does for him

#14 Love3

• 785 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 02:59 PM

didn't know there was a diff lol. I always wondered about the wedding website. Are they helpful?

#15 vlynnw

• 6,003 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 03:52 PM

Thanks for the info!! My FI did not understand why I kept saying we should find a TA to help us, so I will have to let him read this and hopefully he will change his mind and agree that I was right.
            Veronica & Adam - May 6, 2011 - Dreams Tulum

#16 Brenners

• 807 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 07:37 PM

I just finished reading about the possible scenarios that could occur when you book online thru Orbitz or Expedia and am leaning more toward a TA. I really don't want to deal with hassles and headaches with what is supposed to be a fun day. Thanks for the great info!

#17 BrideMichele

• 247 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 09:04 PM

Thanks for the info. I was wondering if a TA was worth it but now I see it is.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users