Photo

April 2009 Brides Check In!

• Please log in to reply
231 replies to this topic

#81 Katiebelle

Katiebelle
  • 73 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 09:55 AM

I would like to try and join up with that! I need to lose 15-17lbs by my wedding date! And that is only 5 months!!! How did that happen!?

#82 edssbride09

edssbride09
    • 233 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 02:05 PM

Alright ladies, i started our new and exciting thread... it is aptly name "april brides weight loss thread!" so lets switch all this chat over to there!

#83 Dreams425

Dreams425
      • 105 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 10:41 AM

hi ladies! I've been MIA fro awhile...October has been a crazy month at work and now all of a sudden I feel like I'm so behind, I haven't done anything for the wedding in a really long time. Also everything going on with the Dreams Tulum closure has made me hold back until we see what is going on. Hopefully it will all work, I'm stressing big time.

On a positive note my mom booked my shower location and date and we booked our AHR venue and date so other things have been accomplished yay! Oh ya and our invitations are being printed on Monday and mailed this week. how is everyone else doing? Any fun projects to share?

#84 Dreams425

Dreams425
        • 105 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 10:44 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by edssbride09
          Alright ladies, i started our new and exciting thread... it is aptly name "april brides weight loss thread!" so lets switch all this chat over to there!
          Can you post a link to this? I wasn't able to find it and I definitely want to join :) I need all the motivation I can get!

#85 montegobay09

montegobay09
          • 832 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 11:11 AM

Here's the link!

http://bestdestinati....522#post588862

#86 shellb

shellb
            • 533 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 11:33 AM

Another April 2009 bride here. So far we have:

Booked location/date
              Hotel/air booked
              Bought FI's wedding clothes (still need the shoes and cufflinks)
              Ordered my dress
              MOH dress picked out and ordered
              Flowers ordered (angelsaccents.com)
              Bought OOT bags and some contents
              Invites almost done and about to be mailed (not doing STD’s)
              Photographer booked
              Made wedsite on weddingannouncer.com
              Rings bought

So much more to do...

#87 Kla.Kari

Kla.Kari
              • 101 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 09:44 PM

Can you believe we are just 5 months out now!!!

Oh, there is soooo much to do!
                Courtesy of Josh Brown Photography

Pigeon Island, St. Lucia
                April 11, 2009Simply Beautiful

#88 montegobay09

montegobay09
                • 832 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 07:20 PM

I'm wondering if I'm the only one waiting until January to give out my invitations?? It seems as though people are doing them before or during the holidays. I completely understand why and I had changed my plans to do that as well but I decided this week that I am going to wait until Christmas to print them off and put them together so that my bridesmaids who are home at Christmas can help me with them. I feel like since it's the only time I'll see them before Jamaica that we should get some wedding bonding time in!

I think I'm ok with my decision only because I'm excited to spend that time with my bridesmaids instead of other friends who don't need to be as involved in my wedding. - I guess there's more to that story but that's for another thread.

I guess my concern is do you think January is too late to give out my invitations? Anyone who would come on the trip to Jamaica already know about it so it won't make a difference for that. Is there some other reason they should get sent out earlier?

#89 Ava

Ava
                  • 153 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 08:43 PM

We sent out STD's in May, as everyone had to book asap in our group package, and we probably won't send actual invites until early next year.

#90 edssbride09

edssbride09
                    • 233 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 12:27 AM

I don't think it is too late at all. I just sent out my invitations last week because our guests needed a little push to book... We almost decided not to do invitations at all since we sent out STD's but in the end, went with the boarding pass invites (which turned out awesome, and only took me 6 hours to do all of them by myself)...

In other words, wait, have fun with the bridesmaids!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users