• Please log in to reply
231 replies to this topic

#31 Dreams425

Dreams425
  • 105 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 07:40 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by WisconsinBride
    I was beginning to think I was falling behind, and I am compared to some of you. I am getting married April 15 at Dreams Tulum. Here is what I have so far:
    -booked resort and air
    -bought my dress!!!!
    -bought FIs and groomsmen's outfits
    -found bridesmaid dresses and ordered some
    -bought flower girls dresses
    -created website
    -have invites and will send soon
    -have one wedding band and searching for his!!

anyone have good ideas for bridal party gifts?
    how many of you have actually spoken or contacted your WC? She told me we'd plan everything 2 months prior to the date. I'm just antsy I guess. And I want to have a better confirmation.
    Good luck to you all.
    Winconsin Bride - Don't panic! I am a Dreams Tulum Bride as well. Every time I email Lizete she says no problem we will take care of that the month before the wedding. Just try to stay calm everything will be great! Have you checked out the Dreams Tulum forum yet?? Defniitely go there for some reassurance :)

Congratulations!

#32 JHarwood2Be

JHarwood2Be
    • 687 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 09:06 AM

Let's discuss this. When do you plan on cracking down on the diet and exercise

It seems for me since becoming engaged, I am eating worse. I was thinking at 6 months, to attempt to improve my diet and get to the gym. And at 3 months to be very good about it and at 1 month, no excuses!!!!
      Photography by Tamm's Photos
      http://www.ezticker.....aya/ticker.png

#33 Katiebelle

Katiebelle
      • 73 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 10:15 AM

I am starting in the next few days! With the holidays...there is bound to be some slippage! I want a handle on it before that! Gotta lose the big 15!

#34 lmg970

lmg970
        • 316 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 11:17 AM

I am also starting this week, I am weighing on Mondays am so hopefullly this next monday will be good, I joined the gym today and will start monday also. work was kind enough to adjust my hours so I can go first thing in the morning.

#35 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 3,490 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 02:54 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by JHarwood2Be
            Let's discuss this. When do you plan on cracking down on the diet and exercise

It seems for me since becoming engaged, I am eating worse. I was thinking at 6 months, to attempt to improve my diet and get to the gym. And at 3 months to be very good about it and at 1 month, no excuses!!!!
            I started a couple of weeks ago! with the holidays and everything coming up I dont want to get lost in that!

#36 lmg970

lmg970
            • 316 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 08:13 AM

I had to wait until this week, I just had my tubes tied last week and figured I would need at least 2 weeks before I started to do too much exercise.

#37 Sloan

Sloan
              • 1,279 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 11:18 PM

I started eating like a bird the day we decided we were getting married in Jamaica. Ive always been a gym rat though and I play competitive hockey. However, Im not having anyone mistake me for a beached whale on my honeymoon! :P

#38 srbina

srbina
                • 40 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 12:14 PM

I've been eating well for awhile, but finally got my butt to the gym a few weeks ago. It feels so good to get back into it! My downfall is the weekends. Although I do go for long walks (usually don't make it to the gym), I am not as strict with what I eat. Hopefully I'm doing good enough!

#39 montegobay09

montegobay09
                  • 832 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 08:07 PM

Wow, So happy to find this thread! I'm getting married on the 15th in Jamaica and the weight loss isn't going the best for me. My dress fits but I REALLY don't mind if I have to take it in. I want to loose 10 lbs before the wedding so that I feel completely comf in my dress and bikini! Hopefully realizing my wedding is only 6.5 months away will help!!

So far our planning is going pretty well but I don't have the details picked out with the wedding coordinator...that's making me worry a bit. So far we have...

booked and paid for the flight and hotel.
                    bought by dress
                    BM's bought their dresses
                    bought BM sandals
                    bought FI shirt and pants.
                    bought my jewelry
                    confirmed wedding date and time with wc (still need to confirm reception)
                    designed invitations and did a trial print out
                    set up website
                    picked out rings (not ordered yet)
                    bought GM shirts (they're getting their own pants)

I think that's all but I feel like the time is flying by and I won't get the rest done!! Good job for all of you who seem to be sooooo organized! Thank-you for the motivation.

#40 Dreams425

Dreams425
                    • 105 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 08:58 PM

Has anyone made or ordered your invitations yet? We have an appointment after work tomorrow with a lady to make them. I hope her prices are reasonable! I'm so excited to pick them out. Hopefully tomorrow night I will have exciting news to share about them :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users