• Please log in to reply
231 replies to this topic

#161 Ryan's girl

Ryan's girl
  • 256 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 08:06 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by San Fran Sarah
    Hi Ladies-- I've been lurking on this post for a while I thought I'd chime in. Does anyone elses FI still need to purchase his suit and groomsmen clothes? I'm starting to panic that it isn't going to get done!
    We still need to get our rings too so I'm way behind. I can't believe how close it is! It's hard to get any work done. I feel like I could do wedding stuff full time.
    FI has purchases his suit and GM suit but still needs to find a shirt to wear. I wouldn't panic yet! There's still time! We still don't have our rings but have an appointment for tomorrow so hopefully we'll get them then! We went about a month ago to look at rings and he said that as long as we don't want to custom order that it wouldn't take long so not to worry.
    Our ELIZABETH MEDINA slideshow
    http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t42700
    My Iberostar Lindo reviewhttp://bestdestinati...om/forum/t42812

#162 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 3,490 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 09:00 PM

Quote:
      Hi Ladies-- I've been lurking on this post for a while I thought I'd chime in. Does anyone elses FI still need to purchase his suit and groomsmen clothes? I'm starting to panic that it isn't going to get done!
      We still need to get our rings too so I'm way behind. I can't believe how close it is! It's hard to get any work done. I feel like I could do wedding stuff full time.

Yep I am right there with you!

Finding his attire was the one task I gave my FI in planning...he is a very last minute person so I am not surprised one bit he hasn't done anything. I try to ask him what he thinks he wants to wear and he has no idea...UGH typical male. Anyway I am trying not to panic yet, I will be though in a month! Also I figure too that a lot of the spring attire is coming out now in the stores so he might be able to find something easier as that stuff comes out.

Also on the ring...we have mine not his. I wanted to go look for his this past weekend and then we both got the stomach flu (which by the way has helped a bit in the wedding diet ) so hopefully we can go this weekend and find him a ring!

#163 Reese78

Reese78
      • 36 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 11:52 PM

Quote:
        Nope Sarah, you're not alone. FI has been avoiding going to purchase his suit. Thank goodness the best man already has a suit in our color. Don't panic - trying to not to myself.

We went and got my ring last week due to my persistence; he is wearing is grandfather's wedding band who recently passed away - so rings are a check. I guess my FI is like most guys and can wait till the day before the wedding to get everything. Then they wonder why we freak out

My most pressing concern is getting the invites out. UGH....

#164 sarafish81

sarafish81
        • 353 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 12:40 PM

LOL I'm so glad I'm not the only one in this boat!! We'll get it all done girls!

#165 San Fran Sarah

San Fran Sarah
          • 173 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 12:44 PM

Thanks ladies! I feel much better. Cheers.

#166 Dreams425

Dreams425
            • 105 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 10:29 AM

You're definitely not alone ladies! My fiance had an outfit but in the last couple weeks after looking at other's photos he has changed his mind about what he wants to wear!!!!!!!!! We need to get on the ball and find something!

We also have not purchased or even ordered either of our wedding bands yet! Yikes!!

Beginning to feel a little overwhelmed. I try to accomplish a minimum of 1 wedding project/tast per night.

Is anyone stalking their registries yet since their shower invites went out? I'm trying to wait for at least a couple weeks haha, but not sure I can resist.

#167 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 3,490 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 01:47 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Dreams425

Is anyone stalking their registries yet since their shower invites went out? I'm trying to wait for at least a couple weeks haha, but not sure I can resist.
                I admit...i have become a registry stalker!
                We had a package shipped to us and received it yesterday...my FI wouldn't let me open the box so I just looked online to see what was marked off!.. hee hee hee

#168 Dreams425

Dreams425
                • 105 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 10:24 AM

That is so exciting!! There is no way I could resist opening the package that arrived! When are you going to open it? After the shower? You have good will power :) So did you figure out what was in it?

#169 DWandMJ

DWandMJ
                  • 274 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 01:39 PM

Anyone that asked what I wanted for Christmas I actually referred to the registries (too bad you just can't have a permanent one for year round events :).

Haha... Shower invitations just went out and I randomly just checked my Macys registry and a purchase has been made... yea!

Attached Files

#170 edssbride09

edssbride09
                    • 233 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 10:54 PM

OMG, i just realized my legal day is 6 weeks tomorrow, and my wedding is 8 weeks! What have I been doing with my time? It feels like I haven't done anything!!! I did however just hire our choreographers for our Rock the Reception dance, my ring is ready this weekend, and i ordered my fake flowers for my bouquets... but really haven't done anything for the guests, for BMs, for decorations... PANIC

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users